PODRIDO IS FUKING DEAD ANIMALS AGAIN!!! WTF?!!!

Seph

01/06/2008 01:19 AM ID: 67494

Having Sex with Dead Animals Just Doesn't Pay

In April of 2005, Brian James Hathaway of Superior, WI was convicted for felony mistreatment of an animal. In that case, Hathaway killed a horse he intended to have sex with. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and 2 years of extended probation.

Hathaway also received a sentence of 6 years probation for taking a vehicle and driving it without the consent of the owner. Just out of prison, Hathaway's probation was revoked for, among other things, drug use and having sex with another adult.

During a reconfinement hearing, Hathaway was also convicted and sentenced to 9 more months in jail for having sexual contact with a dead deer. Hathaway is appealing that conviction.

Brian_Jame_Hathaway.jpg

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=67494

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: FUKING DEAD ANIMALS!!! WTF?!!!

This would qualify as a thread were it not for a Goat Rape thread on page 1 (lol that this is something I'm talking about). This is why new people get hated on. It's not that this article doesn't belong here - and apparently channel zero love bestiality - but it's that you are a fucking idiot for lurking enough to post this but not enough to figure out where to add this.

intel_fail-dumbo.jpg

Guest shai_hulud

No, this guy was fucking horses and deer, not goats.

Entirely new thread-worthy.

What's wrong with people lately? Can't they just get a hooker or something?

man

its so much easier just to jerk off

why in the hell would someone go to all that trouble just to get off

find a horse

kill a horse

fucka horse

make sure no one sees u

shoot i could be finished by the time homie gets through just killing the damn thing

wierdos

remember that video of the guy getting fucked by a horse then he died of internal bleeding....LOL

They made a movie/doc about it.

ZooMoviePoster.jpg

Check your hollywood video, the one I work at has it, and its not that bad. It dosent have any sort of weird shit or animal fucking shit.

I thought it was intresting.

Archived