The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IMG_9553.thumb.JPG.56daf168d3099dcd3ad6bd08d7c5e88f.JPG

Meal of champions right here.  A little weed later found me wondering how PT Barnum's name got on the box and noting that the circus and animal cage theme has been removed.  Some later Wikipedia taught me more about animal crackers then I probably need to know.

It makes me feel uneasy that every word in the title of the crackers is plural.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

Holy shit, didn't fully notice.  Bootleg crackers?

I hope so. Deep in my soul I hope there is a bootleg animal cracker ring out there. It would be extra dope in my opinion if they made a combination cracker and whiskey juicebox. Lunchable style. All bootleg though.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I hope so. Deep in my soul I hope there is a bootleg animal cracker ring out there. It would be extra dope in my opinion if they made a combination cracker and whiskey juicebox. Lunchable style. All bootleg though.

Please allow me to embellish on that with the idea that the crackers would be made by animal slave labor.

• LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@One Man Bannedi fucking love it. Let me take it one step further if I may. The gorilla has been trained to dole out any required abuse to keep the animals producing.

They produce crackers of themselves.  Some of the animals have started trying to hide messages in the boxes or mark the cookies to try to get a message to the outside world.

• LOL! 2