The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

next, on a full stomach, I wanted to go get some flicks of the local graff n dance...and peep out the MTA roller in the L.A. river before it got buffed...I remember that the Saber piece was buffed shortly before I got into L.A., so that dates my trip to when this was..

here are some flicks of the graff n dance..

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

these are just a few of the flicks i took...if you want to see all the flicks, go to the L.A. thread in Brickslayers.

*edit:

heres a link to the L.A. thread..

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96867&page=199

more...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that was the leg of the trip...to L.A.....so the next day at around mid afternoon, I leave for part 2 of the trip..San Diego, to visit my homie who is stationed in the navy out there...i thought traffic to San Diego was going to be a bitch, especially since the Dodger game was getting out, but it wasnt too bad....

heres me...on the road again..

sorry about the blurry flick, I realize now how hard it is to be doing about 85 while trying to steer and keep the camera steady to take a flick of something..heres a sign that said San Diego..

DSC00197.jpg

about a little over an hour into the drive, i saw the ocean and a sign that said vista point (thats californian for view point), and decided to pull over and take a break from driving, see the ocean, take flicks and throw away the water bottle full of sunflower seeds....this is all you need to know about the viewpoint..

DSC00205.jpg

cool little spot...living in the valley of california, I dont get to see the ocean like this.

DSC00202.jpg

beautiful..

DSC00209.jpg

heres a picture with a bird in it...lol..

DSC00204.jpg

here are some animals that were getting fed cheeto puffs and peanuts by some people...

rabbits..

DSC00199.jpg

seagulls, rabbits and a weird ass squirrel looking right at me...can you see him??..

DSC00200.jpg

hungry mo fos..

DSC00208.jpg

sacramento squirrels dont look like this...

DSC00206.jpg

this nigga was chillin in the shade..

DSC00207.jpg

anyways...got back in the car and continued driving till i saw San Diego start to appear..

heres me get close to San Diego and the buildings..

can you see the buildings? and all the bugs that died on my windshield?

DSC00210.jpg

heres a better view of me getting into the city...

DSC00211.jpg

finally made it in, and my boy was at work, so I decided to get some food real quick at Burger King....it got dark, and the area I was in was pretty hood..there are lots of surenos in San Diego..lol.

so I waited and walked around the streets like i belonged there and smacked up some slap tags...my boy finally gets there and hes on his bike (pics of said bike in later post)..and hes like "follow me and keep up"...so im like "ay fool dont be driving all stupid and shit..i dont know this city and im not trying to get lost out here"...and hes all "trust me"...then he floors it.

i almost lost him like 4 or 5 times, but we finally get to his apartment....wow...hes living in a very very sketchy ass neighborhood..but its whatever..i get there and freshen up and call BOAT N HOES to kick it with us.

we link up with BOAT N HOES (my first time meeting him)..really chill guy. reminds me of a homie from sacramento. so im kinda grilling him on his city (sorry about that BOAT)...im asking him, whats there to do, where are all the fat latinas, where are some spots to eat, where are all the fat latinas, where are some spots to chill, where are all the fat latinas, where are some spots to bench, where are all the fat latinas, etc etc..

so before i had got to san diego, i heard of this place called the gas lamp district...so we met BOAT there. then we wanted to hit up another area in the gas lamp, so we took my car and drove for like half an hour trying to find a chill (AND FREE...because in sacramento, I never pay for parking) place to park...we finally find a spot and hit up some bars...some bars were really sweating people on the dress code..and since im used to hitting up dive bars in normal people clothes, i wasnt dressed to impress..but we finally found this spot that had some chil bouncers and let us get up in there..

the place was called Malonys..

DSC00212.jpg

bought some drinks and chilled...some cute females in here..but all were in shape, so i wasnt feeling them...but we chilled and then shot some pool.

after posting up for a bit, we dipped out and i wanted to flick the nightlife and managed to get a flick of someone from Team Lucha Libre in the flick...can you find him??

DSC00213.jpg

on the way back to the car, i saw a cute mexican girl walking in front of us with her boyfriend...even though she wasnt fat, she had a cool little ass, so while we were behind them at the crosswalk, i flicked this picture..

DSC00214.jpg

seen some dude cruising, and i wanted to flick his car, but he was driving pretty fast for cruising....i dont think he got the memo...

DSC00215.jpg

so BOAT had to bounce out early and I was tired too, so we parted ways, and BOAT told me about some spots to eat in SD as well as some places to visit...thanks again for your hospitality man..

next day woke up and got ready for the day...needed to borrow some after shave and he had some old spice laying around...lol...this was what the back of the bottle said..

DSC00216.jpg

LOL...i thought that was funny.

by the time we woke up, it was lunch time, so we were like fuck breakfast..lets get lunch.

so im like cool...i saw a few hundred little mexican spots lets get some tortas or a burrito or something...and hes like naw im tired of mexican food...lets get some greek food.

and im like WTF???....i cant come to san diego and eat greek food...thats like visiting Italy and asking for sushi.

the next 20 minutes of conversation went something like this..

cali: lets get mexican food

friend: no

cali: yes

friend: no...im over it..lets get greek food

cali: but im in sd, i cant leave and say i didnt try mexican food

friend: well the navy said were not supposed to go to little hole in the wall mexican spots.

cali: fuck that lets go!

etc etc etc...till we reached a compromise..

friend: lets get greek food eat it and then hit up a mexican spot and eat some more.

cali: ok

..so we stopped for greek food in San diego first..

my homie got this...

DSC00218.jpg

i just got this...

DSC00217.jpg

funny thing about this greek place was that the owner and everyone working there was mexican...but the food was still pretty damn good.

• Like 1

then we left that spot after we ate and hit up a small hole in the wall mexican spot and both ate some carne asada tortas (no pics...finished them before I even remembered to flick them).

so my boy had the entire day off, so we hit up the beach...lots of cute females at the beach...found a spot in the sand and posted up...swam a bit and took a few flicks..

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

we chilled a while and headed back to my homies apartment where a took a long nap...then woke up and my homie wanted me to watch this navy seals documentary on dvd cause he wants to become a navy seal..pretty brutal and vigorous training..so we watched that for an hour...then got ready for the night..

hit up this are of San Diego..

DSC00224.jpg

this was a Sunday night unfortunately and we were gonna hit up a cool little mexican club where i heard all the girls are down to have fun and dance and are hella chill, but that spot was closed on Sunday nights, so we hit up some random club in this area that was having reggae night....some cute females there...ran into a couple cute fat ones there, but got cock blocked by their homegirls...fuck..

so next day, and I have to head back because I wanted to crash one night in L.A. and be back in time for work on Wednesday...the next morning I decided to go find the legal wall in san diego..which as it turns out is less than 2 miles away from where my boy lives...hit up the legal wall to at least get some flicks..

here are some flicks..

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

to see the rest of the flicks i took, look at the san diego thread in brickslayers.

*edit..link to san diego thread:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51086&page=119

more...

got back to my homies apartment and decided to go find the mexican spot that BOAT recommended to us!....fucking delicious food....authentic...the spot had been there forever...and there was a line, which in san diego, where mexican food is available anywhere, is saying a lot!..

heres what i ate..

rolled tacos..

DSC00245.jpg

burrito..

DSC00246.jpg

rice and beans...

DSC00247.jpg

now, i never have a problem putting away food, but i will be honest...they gave us sooo much food that we couldnt finish.

wanted to get a flick of my homies bike before i headed back to L.A., and he insisted that I take a bunch since he lived in a shady part of town and people kept eyeballing it.

so I took extra flicks for insurance just in case it ever were to get jacked..

heres a few flicks of it..

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

im not really into bikes, but he said he spent lots of money to have it modified...it was fast though...he wants me to hold on to it and drive it around sac while he does his navy seals training, but without insurance, im not risking shit.

headed back to L.A. and passed camp Pendleton..

DSC00255.jpg

i tried to flick a helicopter that was landing and some tanks out there, but all the pics came out to fuzzy/blurry so i decided to leave them out of the thread.

heres the mandatory flick of the boob shaped thingies between san diego and l.a. ...a few other people posted them to when they made this trip...including IOU..

DSC00258.jpg

more...

• Like 5

made it back to L.A. and at the traffic light, I noticed my mileage..

DSC00259.jpg

(yeah...i drive the fuck out of my car!)

funny thing about this 272727 picture is later on that night, i was chillin with my cousin and my other cousin rolls up, so we hop in his car and were just shooting the shit for like 10 minutes....we somehow get on the topic of bums (i think cause we saw one at the light), and my cousin starts to tell us about some weird shit that happened to him a couple days earlier....

he was going to get gas, and as hes walking into the store to pay, some bum hits him up for some change, and he says "sorry man, i dont have any, im using my visa"...the bum gets pissed off even though my cousin was trying to be nice and starts cursing at him...then as my cousin is inside getting some snacks...he notices the bum go up to his car and start fucking with the hood of it....so my cousin runs out and tells the bum to get the fuck away from his car or he would beat his fucking ass.

so the bum leaves and my cousin goes up to the car to see what the bum did to his hood...and in the dust on the car, the bum had written 272727....as hes telling us this story, my cousin was laughing, and i was all "no fucking way"

and hes all "what?" so i take out my camera and show him the picture of my mileage i took earlier that day 272727. we all freak the fuck out and my cousin says "shit and i just bought some lotto tickets today too"....so he takes out the tickets, and nothing...no 27s or anything.

weird coincidence???...i dont know...but it left us pretty shook...im not superstitious, but that shit even freaked me out.

anyways..later on i hit up Theo Huxtable to meet me and my first cousin for some food, so we meet up at this spot and this is what we each got ...

fish & chips (tilapia)..

DSC00273.jpg

then after we eat and bullshit a bit, we walk a bit through the grove...if you watch TMZ, theyre sometimes at this place and see celebrities there..

we just saw some rich white people having dinner there...

DSC00274.jpg

and a nearby water show...

DSC00276.jpg

more...

• Like 1

we kicked it with theo a bit and then headed out...

i was full, but i have always wanted to try pinkberry yogurt in L.A.

the closest one to Sacramento is in San Jose, over 2 hours away, and L.A. had a bunch of them...so I hit up some frozen yogurt on a full stomach...

DSC00279.jpg

strawberrys, blueberrys and pineapple...this shit was fucking good!..

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

got back to my cousins spot, and passed the fuck out!..lol...

next morning, the drive back home to Sacramento..

DSC00280.jpg

THE END.

thanks for bearing with me..damn...it took me almost 3 hours to upload these flicks write commentary and post here.

i would like to thank IOU, BOAT N HOES and Theo Huxtable.. for linking up with me during my road trip..good times!

:)

• Like 5

just propped you caligula. lovin the pics. that farmers market off fairfax is good i had the po'boys there a couple months ago. and all the SD flicks. that one from the viewpoint on camp pendleton... stopped there soooo many times, if you walk down that little trail in the corner of the parking lot it takes you down to that dirt track and sometimes theres tanks just driving by, with no fence or anything!