The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

today was the end of the 5 day torture ive been going through know as being under the same roof with 4 girls. heres the final pics to finish off my post from yesterday

so as was said on the last page my girls friends were in town and my homies got to smash. so i had couple different homies over and more shit went down. this dude right here needed some action, it had been awhile he said.

took this one about 10 minuts to be a graff groupie when she found out what my homie wrote(i wont say but we'll just say hes had threads dedicated to him on brickslayers, if you figure it out then so be it,i aint talkin)

2cmkmx2.jpg

she wrote on him but it was all good, in return he got a blowjob on my couch

f4n0vo.jpg

stayed up super late then went to get the pizza buffet at my favorite spot(for a chain resturant)

11v65uu.jpg

this dude in the backround got caught slippin peeping out the girls ass

2el7f6f.jpg

2rhuyci.jpg

b3kbwh.jpg

fm5vr.jpg

ok the story behind this last pic is not a joke. the whole time we were eating my girls friend was talking about how her throat hurt from sucking my homies dick cause she "deepthroats like a champ" she says. well the food and scratched throat all combined when we got in the car and she couldnt take it, she threw up all the way to the airport! hahaha

2mmziav.jpg

• Like 1

chill you guys, they are just a group of funny ass girls. they make wierd faces in pictures all the time,they have a sense of humor. its better than girls who make "myspace face" every pic(you know when they pucker there lips and suck there cheeks in). or the kind who look at your camera after every pic you take and go "omg, i look shitty you better delete that now and take another one"

and to answer you christezzy, i dont know why some girls are so down with the dick, i think they jus get horney and maybe get sik of playin the games before hand, and some just love to be ho's when thre on a vacation "if it happened in a diffrent area code it doesnt count" hahaha

"myspace face"

I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT

like everyone on 12oz are major hotties or something? hate to break this to you people but not everyone looks like brad pitt or megan fox or whoever, i don't even find those assholes attractive. you know who is though? fucking count choc, hot damn smash smash smash. i like people who look like people, not fucking plastic mannequins, that's just me though. trogg, your homegirls look fun and props to that chick making thizzzzzzzzz face.