The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

May 20th. Wednesday.

So when I get to school, as early as I get out of my car I start to see friendly faces.

The curly pair, Kenya and Pancho.

Miercoles20Mayo002.jpg

Miercoles20Mayo006.jpg

Did some work at the library.

Miercoles20Mayo009.jpg

Miercoles20Mayo010.jpg

One of the restrooms.

Miercoles20Mayo011.jpg

Ylenia and German.

Miercoles20Mayo015.jpg

"The thinker" playing some basketball.

Miercoles20Mayo016.jpg

Jose and Dulce. Dulce means Candy in English.

Miercoles20Mayo017.jpg

The guy in white is Rogelio AKA "Roger" He's a functional autistic.

Miercoles20Mayo018.jpg

Arturo Leon. Leon means Lion in English.

Miercoles20Mayo023.jpg

Miercoles20Mayo028.jpg

Carola and Annette, new friends.

Miercoles20Mayo030.jpg

We students like laptops.

Miercoles20Mayo032.jpg

Bought refreshments...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i still dont understand why you keep putting the names of everyone in your school and who you hang out with, with all your pictures. your a interweb forensics cop biggest wet dream. and whats with the tin foil? you smoking dust.

i still dont understand why you keep putting the names of everyone in your school and who you hang out with, with all your pictures. your a interweb forensics cop biggest wet dream. and whats with the tin foil? you smoking dust.

Think about where he is...you would be amazed at what matters and what does not.

Two chickens?

Not exactly, it's a bus that goes from Chinatown NY to Chinatowns in Bmore, DC, Philly, & Bowston.

Notorious for catching fire on the highway and never on time, you have to show up early because they overbook every bus.

That shit is never on time, on the DC trip everyone has to go to Baltimore first to let 5 people off the bus while the other 50 have to make the trip too and wait.

I took it to DC once with the ex, they sometimes stop in Philly but made all the Philly people take the next bus.

The driver gets off on the Philly exit anyways and drives into Chinatown, no one to pick up, no one getting off.

The driver yells out "California?", I yelled back "no this is Philadelphia" By the time we made it to DC we were 3 hours late.

The driver wouldn't let people off the bus until someone came out to unlock the parking lot chain.

Even though there wasn't any traffic on the street this fool wanted to get into the parking lot first.

We sat there for 10 minutes waiting and my friends were outside waiting for us like WTF?

I yelled out I'm going to throw up and the driver finally gave up and let everyone out.

Round trip NY to DC is only $40, that's way less than gas money and tolls even if you have your own car.

i love the chinatown bus. mad cheap, mad easy, goes from nyc to rva for thirty beans, and it's way more efficient than it used to be, although it used to be a lot funner when they used to rock the kung fu movies on it. i need to be sedated before boarding though, otherwise my claustrophobia kicks in.

and yes aids, it is a corgi! he's my mom's, and the only way she is dealing with having grown daughters right now.

I don't really know anybody here but I like this thread so I figured I would contribute a day of my life to to be torn to pieces. Please enjoy my boringness.;)

Woke up to a gruesome dog fight

P5210793.jpg

Breakfast for one

P5210799.jpg

My scenic roadways

P5210817.jpg

Need to flick these... they will sit for a few weeks

P5210825.jpg

If you eat raisins they probably come from here

P5210842.jpg

P5210845.jpg

Saddest excuse for a skyline in CA

P5210850.jpg

Ceramics Critique

P5210866.jpg

People get degrees w/ this shit?.....

P5210872.jpg

• Like 1

May 21st. Thursday.

So my car is almost out of fuel...

Jueves21Mayo003.jpg

Visit my friend Daniel to get money.

Went to school, and then went to Nortec's concert, 2 Dlls. If you want to see more watch this:

Jueves21Mayo008.jpg

Monster girls getting wet.

Jueves21Mayo010.jpg

You guys always say things about my pictures and the tin foil. Weed we buy come in that thing.

Jueves21Mayo012.jpg

In the border we LOVE Nortec and the Tijuana Sound Machine. It's like... Technho from the North. NorTec.

Jueves21Mayo016.jpg

Adriana. I love her more because she uses those shoes.

Jueves21Mayo019.jpg

Fernando and my girl Adriana.

Jueves21Mayo021.jpg

Jueves21Mayo022-1.jpg

My car turned off 2 times because it was out of fuel. First time a friend helped me. Second time we got no money so we walked home.