THE FIRST 48

Abstract Rationality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been watching this for days.

shit is straight hood for real.

niggas getting bucked on, driving mercury grand marquises and sables.

illegal weapons, dope houses, girlfriends getting executed.

on some real hood shit, i fucking love this show. whats amazing is how stupid these killers are, the craziest was when dude snitched on his homie for a murder, homie denies it and is free, but original dude gets stuck with murder for admitting to have participated in the crime.

i've seen it. it has the potential to be alright, but the detectives are usually waaay dumb.

the ep i saw had some detective cunt who was the biggest cunt ever, he kept bringing up how he had to shoot someone in the line of duty, and how traumatized he was, he was the biggest performer cunt ever. it was embarrassing

it no ladette to lady/deadliest catch that's for sure

WELL THEY TELL THEM THEIR RIGHTS

I THINK THEM NOT ASKING FOR A LAWYER IS DUE MORE IN PART TO THOSE PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN TALK THEMSELVES OUT OF IT

LIKE IF THEY SNITCH ON PEOPLE OR TRY TO PLAY DOWN THEIR PART THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT

I LIKE THE PARTS WHERE DUDES SNITCH ON THEIR HOMIES

AND THEY STILL GET CHARGED WITH MURDER BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT ACTUALLY KILL ANYBODY THEY TOOK PART IN IT AND THEYRE JUST AS MUCH RESPONSIBLE

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SNITCHING

IT CALLED CONSPIROSY-(OR HOWEVER U SPELLLLL IT??/)

I don't get how that dude "Mississippi" got off for "lack of evidense".

There was witnesses and all.

Dude even fucked up on his alibi.

I WAS WATCHIN THIS AS WELL AND COULDNT BELIEVE HOW FAST NAMES WERE GIVEN.

IF SOMEONE KILLED MY OLD LADY, THERE WOULD BE NO COPS INVOLVED IN TRYIN TO "HELP ME" FIND THE KILLER. FUCK A COP.

QUOTE FROM RAP SONG-UNSURE OF ARTIST.-"WE DONT TALK TO POLICE WE RELY ON DA STREET CODE.

i watch this show whenever i see its on, its cool how they also dont always solve the murders too, goes to show it is possible to get away with it, and as far as asking for a lawyer there have been people that have done that right away or just said they want to remain silent but yea im sure they cut a lot of cases where dumb asses dont do that

my favorite was when 2 guys got out of a van and lit up some dude in miami with ak47s and they suspected these 2 hard looking niggas that just got out of prison one of which was already wanted in another murder but they were no where to be found