THE FIRST 48

Abstract Rationality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WORST PART IS WHEN THEYRE ALL LIKE "WE GOT NOTHING ON THIS GUY, IF WE CANT GET A CONFESSION OUT OF HIM WE GOTTA LET HIM GO"

AND THEN THEY GO IN AND ASK HIM SHIT AND HE CONFESSES

DAAAAAMN PLAYIN HIM LIKE DILDO

ALSO YOU EVER NOTICE HOW MOST PEOPLE NEVER EVEN ASK FOR A LAWYER?

THATS CRAZY

EVEN IF I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, IF I EVER GOT QUESTIONED ABOUT A MURDER

"I WANT A LAWYER" WOULD BE THE FIRST THING OUT OF MY MOUTH

For those who may not know, it is reality TV. None of this is scripted, of course, there has to be some form of modifications in order to have a show. Still, these are real cases, real murders, real interrogations.

As far as asking for a lawyer, a lot of the crimes are so senseless, heat of the moment type. Most of these people are VERY stupid and do not know their rights, so they buckle under the pressure of a detective.

I don't know where you guys are from, but over my way I live around shoot-outs, murders, etc....You always wonder who? when? and why?

This show gives that side of the coin...

give me the old school Law&Order any day over these newjack ass mofos

Law and Order is just a fake tv drama.

The First 48 is real cases and shit. They follow the D's around to the crime scenes and shit and you get to watch people getting interrogated and slip up on their storys and shit in real life. Real murderers/real Detevtives not no hollywood bullshit.

I like the one where dude from the Barber shop got off cause they watched the surveilance tapes and realized he shot the dudes in self defense.

THE WORST PART IS WHEN THEYRE ALL LIKE "WE GOT NOTHING ON THIS GUY, IF WE CANT GET A CONFESSION OUT OF HIM WE GOTTA LET HIM GO"

AND THEN THEY GO IN AND ASK HIM SHIT AND HE CONFESSES

DAAAAAMN PLAYIN HIM LIKE DILDO

THATS CRAZY

SOOOOOOOOO TRUE

LOVE THE SHOW ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BRING IN HILARIOUS GHETTO MUTHAFUCKAS ON THERE :lol::lol::lol:

alsoo there was episode were they just talked to some bitch in that lived next door or something, they didnt show her face but mannn that body was too nice...

(man theres a shit load of birds landing in my backyard.....IMEAN ALOT)

Law and Order is just a fake tv drama.

The First 48 is real cases and shit. They follow the D's around to the crime scenes and shit and you get to watch people getting interrogated and slip up on their storys and shit in real life. Real murderers/real Detevtives not no hollywood bullshit.

I like the one where dude from the Barber shop got off cause they watched the surveilance tapes and realized he shot the dudes in self defense.

Yeah that one was a trip.

Homeboy got off, and then the other dudes got charged with there own friends murder.

WELL THEY TELL THEM THEIR RIGHTS

I THINK THEM NOT ASKING FOR A LAWYER IS DUE MORE IN PART TO THOSE PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN TALK THEMSELVES OUT OF IT

LIKE IF THEY SNITCH ON PEOPLE OR TRY TO PLAY DOWN THEIR PART THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT

I LIKE THE PARTS WHERE DUDES SNITCH ON THEIR HOMIES

AND THEY STILL GET CHARGED WITH MURDER BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT ACTUALLY KILL ANYBODY THEY TOOK PART IN IT AND THEYRE JUST AS MUCH RESPONSIBLE

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SNITCHING

THATS CRAZY

^I noticed that too. They must have filmed alot of cases that ended up on the cutting room floor when dudes lawyered up.

And only show the idiots who don't know any better.

WELL THEY TELL THEM THEIR RIGHTS

I THINK THEM NOT ASKING FOR A LAWYER IS DUE MORE IN PART TO THOSE PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN TALK THEMSELVES OUT OF IT

LIKE IF THEY SNITCH ON PEOPLE OR TRY TO PLAY DOWN THEIR PART THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT

I LIKE THE PARTS WHERE DUDES SNITCH ON THEIR HOMIES

AND THEY STILL GET CHARGED WITH MURDER BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT ACTUALLY KILL ANYBODY THEY TOOK PART IN IT AND THEYRE JUST AS MUCH RESPONSIBLE

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SNITCHING

yeah, there was one where a tweaker set some girl up to get ganked by some drug dealer she snitched on. the tweaker ended up getting charged too.

"CHUPAPPROVED" LOL...

Word, that barbershop episode was crazy....and Dominicano fled like muthafuck...

How about that episode in Tennesse I think, where dude in his own apartment building got in a shoot-out with some kats in a parking lot....

He got off too for bucking one of them in self defense....