THE FIRST 48

Abstract Rationality

The detectives from Memphis are so g hetto...she loves that color purple don't she?! I am amazed at their capabilities don't judge a book by it's cover. Or are they just getting lucky with the only people that get caught slipping happen to be inbreaded?

Lol inbreaded and deep fried memphis style!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught the "Gone" episode yesterday. Dwayne Thompson was no joke. Suspect was using the victims debit card, one of the things he bough was bug spray. Detective said that stuck out - sure enough dude was living in a camp. Its also easy when the suspect is fucking up at every turn. One thing that stuck out was that the dude dumped the body in a dumpster, and they tracked it to the land fill but refused to do a search for it. To date the body has not been found.

they film dallas pretty often from the ones i seen. it's funny when me and the homies are watching it and like 'damn that's a street over from so and so house!'

there is an episode where some dude drove from louisiana or mississippi just to kill his chick who was gonna rat on him being a dealer next to a lake in dallas. they tracked his phone calls all the way from his place in MS/LA straight to white rock lake. he shot her and left her in the parking lot. she had no id on her and the way they ended up finding out where she came from was from the tee shirt she was wearing

i used to take bitches in that same parking lot cause there is a little pier and at night you can see the dallas skyline /nokeepittrailkillingbitches

oh yea, this shit had me rollin' lmao.gif

...lil queezy and fruity loop...

ok, i was watching the first episode and didn't even finish it

i fucking hate police

i'm so sick of the cops as entertainment

death and murder as entertainment, and shit, this is real.

i was in denmark with the homie Europe a few years ago, and he said some shit that really hit home, basically what i said above.. when i came home, that was it, i was done with law and order, CSI, any fucking show like that that packages crime so neatly

i still watched 48 hours and stuff, but my interest in that faded over time too

the worst is when they convict someone, it;s eventually shown to be a wrongful conviction, and the prosecutors will not relent.. they are still convinced they did a good job.

anyway i went off a little there.

i can see why people like it, but it's really not for me.

damn last night was dark.

scrawny 18 year old kid stabbed up his whole family (including 12 year old niece 30 some times),

then tried to burn the place down. if he had a decent lawyer he'd go straight to the funny farm, but he'll probably wind up sucking dick on D block.

• 9 months later...