Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
milford

Sacha Baron Cohen to retire Ali G and Borat

SO. Ali G and Borat and going to be retired. I hope this isn't really true. I think Ali G in da house is one of the best movies ever. Borat ain't too shabby either. I hear he's making a movie about the gay german dude he does..what's his name?

..i hope this isn't true. oh well.

the dude aint that funny.

ali g in da house was one of the worst movies ever.

the only people that like it are gay wigger gangsta wannabes. aka you.

this guy is next to come up:

Bruno.jpg

and yeah from what i saw of the ali g movie, i wasn't really impressed.

borat was a whole other story though.

the dude aint that funny.

ali g in da house was one of the worst movies ever.

the only people that like it are gay wigger gangsta wannabes. aka you.

ouch.

burn

borat was ok, but the pamela anderson plot made it stupid

ali g isnt that funny of a character, though the person playing said character is very funny

on the actual show-- ali g is one of the funniest characters, even though the ali g movie sucked.

Borat movie was pretty funny, but really the episodes of the show are way better than the movies

it had to be done. too many people know who those characters are now.

there was an ali g movie before, but it wasn't like the borat movie. he wasn't really going around fucking with people and asking them questions. it was a scripted movie. and it was pretty stupid that's why most have never heard of it.

i thought ali g and borat were funny though

borat is overrated

on the show, ali g is hilerious, the movies on the other hand are terrible

the gay fashion dude is also a really good and slept on character, and itd be cool to see em in a movie ala borat

Guest shai_hulud

Really? That sucks. Although I can see why...I hope he comes up with something even weirder next time.

I may be the only person alive who thought the Ali G movie was all right, if not as inspired as the show. Haven't seen the Borat movie yet.

I seen him wearing those characters out anyway.

This guy isn't even that funny. I will admit that Borat was hilarious though. I know that contradicts what I said but w/e.

Fuck this shit. Ali G is hilarious.

dude is not all that funny. the gay german character is retarded, dudes career is a plane in a nose dive.

he's in tim burton's new movie with johnny dep about the barber ... I'd say he's at the height of his career

Really? That sucks. Although I can see why...I hope he comes up with something even weirder next time.

I may be the only person alive who thought the Ali G movie was all right, if not as inspired as the show. Haven't seen the Borat movie yet.

see, i understand why yanks dont really find the ali g character that funny...

BUT, in england (where dude is from / sets his series / appeals to english audiences) the ali g movie was funny - but only at the time....

mainly because, over here (and this is very hard to explain unless you are from the uk) the people / characters who were in the film were something the general english public, could relate to....

im not sure how much americans can relate to brit comedy - i mean, didnt ricky gervais have to chamge the entire structure of "the office" for the american market???

Fuck this shit. Ali G is hilarious.

he's in tim burton's new movie with johnny dep about the barber ... I'd say he's at the height of his career

unless that dude can seriously change up his shit from these so-so impressions that most people can only truly appreciate when they are high then i am correct. i mean, give him the benefit of the doubt, but being at the height of your career, there's only one other way to go.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now