Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yea, i went to radioshack, and i go up to the speakers section, then they had some gay ass christmas songs going.. so i changed the channel.. and some fat fuck manager comes up and tells me to chnage it.. since all i could hear was static. I changed it back he left.. and I changed the station, then the fucker comes again and tells me to leave it where it is.. fucking prick needs to get a life..

radioshack sucks, fuck em..

I went to a hippy bar tonight. Smoked weed in their back area. Fucking old people swinging around balls of light and hoola hooping. It was disgusting.

Then I got some pizza and more beer.

That was good.

A friend gave me a real Coogi sweatshirt tonight for christmas. I am happy I think.

I just cleaned my room, organized my clothes and am now wide the fuck awake, no longer tipsy and without anymore weed.

At least I have the internet to keep me company.

wait where is the hippy bar at?

heyyyy good mornin people. nice to see you all its 4:24 and chilllin. just saw like 10 cop cars busting a party or something all around this neighbor hood.

speaking of parties............there's one down the street. like a sweet 16th or something.

should I go? smash jailbait?

coz I cant lose. I just gotta tell them I have a car and I don't prematurely ejaculate.

:D

• Like 1

i need to watch aliens vs predator because i love the aliens series, but i doubt it's worth $10.

anyone got a link to a streaming version? i've checked a few online movie sites, nothing.

Lemme put it this way, I loved both the alien and predator series. I even read a few of the crossover comics during the late nineties.

However. The first AvP blows so much major ass.

I am hoping the second one is just as corny. So at least now I know what to expect.

so i'm feelin a little weird today... i fell asleep at about 4 last night woke up at 7 to go to work. usually this is a normal thing for me when i actually do work so its no biggie, but today i fell asleep while driving to work but the thing is i work like 3 minutes away so i think that might be a problem...

shit freaked me out cause i did it last night after dropping some stuff off at my apartment from my moms house, started dosing off while driving and next thing i know i got people blowin their horns at me and i'm ridin on the rumble strip

shiiiitt........its 3:20 and i have to work tomorrow....at 7.

fuck. this. and since ive been drawing my bed is covered in eraser shavings....yuck.

however, i did learn a cool card trick on youtube. hopefully it will help me attract some ladies tonight....

and i downloaded the new lilly allen. garbage. sorry. no me gusta. The new Common, yes- to an extent. not his best. but better than lily allen.

movieforumz.com

is kinda cool. well not actually cause i have slow internetzz.

nevermind.