Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Next time i make it out there, i'll let you know. We can drink, dance, and punch any and all faggots who try to put a damper on the funk. To be honest, i don't know anyone who lives in chicago, so all of my trips out there in the past have been reletively short due to the fact that i'm not a big fan of spending money on hotels when i could drive to wisconsin and have free food and lodging provided by my parents. Holler if you ever find yourself in the Twin Cities, and we can also drink, dance, and punch people.

ahhh so you're one of those people.

i'm actually very polite, but i'm really little too (5'2) so i got thrown around, pushed and shit allllllll night long at packed parties but rude motherfuckers, and that gets reallllll old, reallllllllll fast. :mad:

Oh, and on the aim tip, if any of you lurk on their my screen name is ??????? and i tend to be online far to much for my own good, so feel free to harass me, because chances are i'm bored as sin. If any of you folks are MSN type people i guess i could start using that again as well, if it will make the time pass more quickly.

Edit: i don't want any randoms to have my screen name, but i'll repost it tomorrow or shoot me a pm if you're bored.

hahaha true popped collar fags deserve elbows to the face.

this chick i know when we go out drinking she goes up to those dudes and puts their collars down. most take it as a joke but theres been a few times when she's almost been beat up. and the girlfriends of those dudes usually have the worst reaction, cos they picked out the pink polo shirt and gay haircut.

i'm actually very polite, but i'm really little too (5'2) so i got thrown around, pushed and shit allllllll night long at packed parties but rude motherfuckers, and that gets reallllll old, reallllllllll fast. :mad:

nah im just kidding.

im more referring to the types that are on six diff kinds of drugs and in their own world and act like fucks.

i get random timeouts sometimes on the oontz, but refresh fixes it. never any other site though

im totally crushing on the waitress that was at the pub tonight. educated, good looking and great personality. too bad im jaded enough to think she was hustling for tips, because she was wifey material.

yea you get that. theres sometime great chicks that work at places, but you dont know if they are being really nice or whatever because they are interested or because they are trying to get the $$. its always a dilemma.