I AM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAY

THANKYOU

guitar hero?

any of yall play it? what system do you have it for? do you really like it?

personally i think its gay as hell, i dont have it, but like 5 guys on my sales team at work love it and talked about it all day.

shit cracks me up seeing people play that shit in stores.

i dont care how cool people say the shit is, that fucking scrolling screen shit they have like dance dance revolution drives me fucking nuts.

if i played either of those games for more than a minute id probably shoot a school up (but kill like 250+)

now discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: GGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i played guitar hero 3...

and since i used to play guitar i liked it...

played it high as hell and it was even better..

the little scrolling screen though does fuck with you...

after staring at the tv for hours at that scrolling thing

the tv was warping into itself and fuckin with my eyes...

If any game could convince someone that sticking a videogame controller into their ass would be fun and entertaining, it's guitar hero.

I'd rather be home alone surfing the internet than playing guitar hero with friends. I can't fucking stand that game. It's the most boring pointless and gay shit ever. Not the gayest shit ever. Rock Band is the gayest shit ever because a mic is involved. I dont want to hear people who cant sing give it their ALL in effort to hit the high notes. The game somehow makes seemingly cool people into utter douchebags with little to no persuasion involved. Are there bonuses if you beat a level? No. Are there less-irritating songs? No. Turn that fucking shit off and play something else.

I play Guitar Hero when I can.

It's crucial as shit.

I would make fun of an unnamed person on this board because he would always play.

Then Guitar Hero II came out.

And I figured I would give it a shot.

The rest is history.

My bands are Crucial Shredderz!! and Toe Cutter.

True story.

Archived