Holy Fuck 16yr old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Prego ( Britney Spears Sisterrr

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
shai?:confused:

I went to sleep at midnight last night.

I started messing with her Myspace, but got bored and forgot to save any of the changes.

Who else thinks that this guy is gonna get zapped for statutory rape charges? I've been seeing all these high profile cases lately where people actually have to do time regardless of if they're rich and famous.

I never heard of this guy, but I bet he's sweating bullets.

headof__oPt.jpg

Kevin Federline has long complained that ex Britney Spears has their kids hooked on sugar and fast food. But now Britney’s accusing Kevin of exposing their children to something far more dangerous: marijuana.

“Britney believes Kevin’s been smoking pot in front of the kids,” says a friend of hers. “She says she can smell it in the boys’ hair and on their clothes when she has her visitation with them.”

Britney’s so upset, she’s determined to have Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, drug-tested to confirm her suspicions. “She’s asked the court-appointed monitor and her lawyers if they can prove the kids have been exposed to environments in which drugs have been taken,” an insider says. They told her she should snip off a few strands of their hair right after they’ve returned from Kevin’s place and have them analyzed in a lab.

Indeed, “testing for secondhand marijuana use can be done using a lock of hair,” confirms addiction expert Marty Brenner. “The test must be done within a day or two after exposure. Secondhand smoke would definitely show up, and results usually come back in a couple of days.”

Since Brit, 26, submits to regular court-ordered drug tests herself, her legal team intends to call an emergency hearing if Sean and Jayden test positive for pot. “Kevin could lose custody,” says the insider.

dysfunction-copy__oPt.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/leenimusic

read the story on IGN and their headline is "Jailbait Spears Pregnant: All that money, and they can't buy condoms?"

XD

But it doesnt feel the same:( LOL

They prolly wil cancel her show unless they actually got good writers...which im guessing they dont...

THe last episode will be like "Zoey you gettin kinda fat. Why?" A puzzled and scared look on her face that is not scripted will quickly appear on her face as she quickly darts her face at the camera/director. at that point the film will break and a technical difficulty screen ala simpsons appears with hilarious 70's sitcom or gameshow music

technical-difficulties.jpg

The above is hearby copyrighted by me:lol:

But it doesnt feel the same:( LOL

They prolly wil cancel her show unless they actually got good writers...which im guessing they dont...

THe last episode will be like "Zoey you gettin kinda fat. Why?" A puzzled and scared look on her face that is not scripted will quickly appear on her face as she quickly darts her face at the camera/director. at that point the film will break and a technical difficulty screen ala simpsons appears with hilarious 70's sitcom or gameshow music

technical-difficulties.jpg

The above is hearby copyrighted by me:lol:

LMAO:lol: