Cameras

505boogie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cannon, good choice.

This choice also depends on the type of memory card and it's availability and compatibility with your local services, including your own computer.

Also the DC power.

Are the batteries simply 4 AAs or some kind of special, expensive 3 volt that takes 5 to power up which cost 13 USD a piece.

just things to consider.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
i got a nikon d40 and it is absolutely amazing....i can blow up a picture so that it takes up the entire screen on my mac, and the quality is still PERFECT. Get a nikon D40. Period.

Why the fuck would you want a 6.3 megapixel, plastic kit lens havin ass piece of shit in 2009?

its not mine but my girls but I was playing around with a pentax k100 she got for free from her uncle who decided to buy another pentax thats water proof etc and just pass the other off to her. Fucking thing is gorgeous takes awesome photos and is quick as hell. My girl looks at me after I had been toying around with it for a while and says "If you marry me it can be yours too" hahaha

I use a Pentax K10D and I can say without a doubt you will not find a camera with more features and better build quality in the sub-$1000 price range. Weather sealed, I've had it out in a florida monsoon with no case and it didn't even flinch. Sensor based image stabilization, takes all the old school pentax glass. They have the K20D and K-7 out now, and I believe the K7 does near 1080p video at 30fps. Their only flaw is that they have no full frame body and I shoot a lot of wide angle, so unless they have one out by next spring I'm probably moving to Nikon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So there are dudes here who've recently been showing off their bomb ass cameras.

The materialist in me likes looking at what I can't afford. I think babes with cameras should be included here as well...

JBchit's rz67, contax t2 and g1?

DSC_0414.jpg?t=1303364406

da1lyoperations' m6 with 35mm nokton

tumblr_ljrtb6f7041qextylo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljwpq2B4KC1qextylo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljo7iaYJcL1qimwqeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljzft9JtTG1qd1sqpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljytp82Bmc1qextylo1_500.jpg