Cameras

505boogie

been shooting some film that was supposed to be used by 2007, looks fine. Look for ebay adds that say the film has been properly stored, and then keep it in the fridge. I can't remember the exact number but I think it doesn't start to matter until you get past the 5 year mark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, word. I'll try not to but what does she shoot with?

tumblr_lk0bppnnmM1qajeq0o1_500.jpg

A few weeks ago I shot a better photo of my consistent setup.

tumblr_lhe1wpkTpc1qajeq0o1_500.jpg

When I first got my T2.

tumblr_l7mzpwAFoL1qajeq0o1_500.jpg

Other P&S's I don't really use anymore. I don't think you'd want my T4 Waffle,

it has an unfixable light leak problem and this is the only way to deter it. So it makes it look pretty janky.

tumblr_leu9rs6jt71qajeq0o1_400.jpg

Olympus Stylus Epic, an underrated, quality P&S.

Well this thread is drool-inducing.

Here's my entire camera collection--minus the 10 or so daily shooters I had in my bag:

5589771965_466414f27a_z.jpg

5590361326_3b353065c6_z.jpg

I actually fit them all inside the cabinets.

Here's some detail shots, but I haven't updated this set in awhile:

• Like 1

That's the opposite of my approach.

I own one DSLR I've paid way too much for and one point and shoot, the P&S will most likely be given away once I upgrade the iphone.

I've been considering geting a film camera recently but in all honesty, I really want to step up my DSLR to something even more excessive.

I enjoy all the different quirks my film cameras have. And a big part of the fun for me is matching the quirk to the subject matter. Using film is more of a process for me than digital--I feel more like I'm creating something. So many variables involved in using film--the unpredictability is fun and challenging.

Digital is really convenient, though. I wish I had a decent digital P&S for concerts and quick snapshots. My cell phone camera sucks.

I have a nice DSLR with a huge wide angle lens, but I don't use it much cuz it's big and heavy. I can carry 5+ film cameras around really easily.

Nice shoes!

My parents got me this yesterday for my birthday:

5802053344_f4bcf0ea76.jpg

Fuji Instax Mini 50S.

Takes instant pics the size of a business card:

5802052136_648190e864.jpg

Napoleon sums it up well.

I've bought 2 of these as gifts before, and know a couple people who own one, the landscape orientation larger one is even bulkier, super impractical to travel with.

I've heard these are popular with film/TV production teams, they take a photo and use it and attach a waver to it during the shoot to make sure everyones appearing has a signed one.

The cameras with the new fuji film do produce some seriously high quality images IMO, great colors, spot on exposure and tones.

The next one I buy I'm going to keep for myself.

I've been carrying it with me everywhere, it's so small and light I forget it's in my bag.

Waffle your traveling kit is awesome. I always end up with a huge bin full of cameras whenever I go anywhere, but usually only take about as many as you have in my bag that I carry around.

I picked this up yesterday at a drug store:

5830849949_0597f8933b.jpg

A keychain mini digital camera. It'll do video too. Sample shot:

5830849883_8c4c935226_m.jpg

$10, Degihari eat your heart out!

Also I needed a keychain.