THAI FOOD, VIETNAMESE FOOD ETC ETC

DA KID MERO

My boy's parents owned a Thai restaurant, and I thought it was aite but I only ever ate 2 things. Pad Thai and some fried shrimp shit with a peanut sauce...alot of it looked like I just didn't want nothin to do with it

Vietnamese food I have never tried, but I might be persuaded to give it a shot

I don't see myself ever going near Indian food...there hasta be a reason every movie ever portrays it as straight stomach bombing status

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe what a bunch of rednecks you fuckers are. i mean, im a white ass redneck too, but at least i know and appreciate my asian food. you east coast fools are acting terrified of indian food. yall are trippin. ive been to asia, and theres nothing better than some curry and naan at 5am after a night of drinking. and the whole 'stomach bombing' is not really that true, i dont notice any different in the beer shits.

naan and curry. you dip the oven roasted bread (naan) into the curry. its legit. you people are just iggggnant.

What is Pho?

Eel sushi is my shit. So is thai fried rice. And my grandma makes this dish called Katsudon. Its basically fried boneless pork chops and egg floating on top of a broth that has shitake mushrooms and some vegetables in it served over rice. Its Thanksgiving today so I know I will be eating some Japanese food with the turkey.

Re: FOOD, FOOD ETC ETC

that's what happens when you try to get cultural in your local shopping mall food court

Sums up this thread.

And me, I'm down for Indian food, of course, because I'm Indian. None of that white man shit, though. I'm talking home cooking. *Or good restaurant, at least.

And I like Thai and Viet food, but Thai is on some trendy shit. Has been for years. Too many white people going on about Thai food. Shut the fuck up already.

I'm actually on my way out to eat some sushi with some lady friends right now. A great spot that is amazing in the food department and not too expensive, and right in the area. Maybe I'll take a picture.