Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

THAI FOOD, VIETNAMESE FOOD ETC ETC

ALL THIS SHIT TASTES LIKE SHIT B. I REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS BITCH TOOK ME TO SOME THAI RESTAURANT TO "PUT ME ON" AND I ENDED UP EATING SOME WACK ASS CHICKEN THAT WAS DRYER THAN YOUR GIRLS PUSSY WHEN SHE'S FUCKIN YOU AND NOT ME.

AND LEMONGRASS RICE OR SOME SHIT THERE, BASICALLY IT WAS BLACK GRAINS OF RICE. I WAS OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THAT SHIT. I TRIED INDIAN FOOD, THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE, THAT SHIT WAS SO BAD I SPIT IT OUT AND STARTED DYING LAUGHING. FIRST TIME FOOD EVER MADE ME LAUGH. ID RATHER EAT OATMEAL AND WATCH THE CUPCHICKS AT THE SAME TIME

I REALLY CANT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT, AND LIKE I SAID WITH THE STEAK, BITCHES BE THINKING IM NOT CULTURED CUZ I DONT FUCK WITH SPARSE LOOKING WACK ASS FOOD. FUCK YOU BITCH, WHETHER I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK BUBBLE TEA IS OR NOT, YOU STILL FINNA SUCK MY DICK SO WHY EVEN STUNT?? FUCK SUSHI TOO THAT SHIT IS WACK, I'LL EAT IT IF IM ON STICKS, BASICALLY ILL EAT ANYTHING WHEN IM ON STICKS. EVEN PUSSY. IM JUST SAYIN THOUGH.

dude you sure do complain a lot man.

no offence man...

ITS A GOOD THING I DONT GIVE A FUCK. GO MAKE A MOSAIC AND DRINK SOME SPARKS B, RELAX.

• Like 1

this korean girl introduced me to bubbletea. it was good but i ain't hooked on it.

oh yeah, and thai fried rice is the best fried rice. i first had some thai rice in bangkok, but have been going to thai restaurants stateside seeing if any can replicate the taste. most have failed.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BUBBLE TEA?!

It's a creamy tea w/ different flavors and tapioca balls at the bottom. You suck up the balls (no homo) through the straw.

and then shoot the balls through the straw at passing cars and tourists in china town, sf. or you can eat 'em, but shooting 'em into strangers windows is pretty fucking rewarding.

It's a creamy tea w/ different flavors and tapioca balls at the bottom. You suck up the balls (no homo) through the straw.

7b39cc51-03b0-47df-90a2-685a8cea0346-Full.jpg

match_the_paws1.jpg

istockphoto_381039_pause_button.jpg

I am sorry to hear you were taken to a bad Thai restaurant. That sounds like some

fancy pants round eye joint. Thai food for the regular guy is the bomb. Don't rule it out

just yet. I feel you on Indian food though I always pass on that.

i agree with u

fuck food that isnt filling and tastey

everyone all of a sudden thinks theyr so smart and cultured cuz they went to a thai food place down the street

please

i hate 90% of that kinda food. Ive never tried indian food, but im very un-interested by it in general.

the best thing about the thai that i had that one time was the regular white rice

thats about it

the trick to enjoying thai is to get the dish with tofu and not the meat. (i'm not a vegetarian)

but a wild guess it telling me you're not feeling tofu either.

also, there's very little indian food that i can say i will eat.

i had sushi tonight, though. i love that shit.

i had that shit. the one i had is like coffee tea.

but they place i went to. they called it bobba.but prounced (bo-bah)

my fav is sweet rice and chicken.

the sauce they make. i dont know what its called. it smells like shit but its delicious

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now