Pop Pop Pop!

Porcelain

a 16 year old kid was killed right next door basicly right in front of me.

i was chilling on my balcony smoking a cigarette when a grey honda accord from the early 90's

comes speeding by and pops off 4 shots.

kid came running throuhg the dead end and i jus thought he was being chased. a car came around my street(i live on a court.) the car came around and cought him at the neighbors house and shot him. he stumbled a little bit and then just collapsed.

i ran down to see if he was breathing. dude was struggling. i called 911 and there was a cop cruising the other street over so he got there quick.

before i ran yo get my camera the cop and i were checking him out.

he had stoped breathing and had no pulse.

i got away from him and went to get my camera. when i got back he caution taped where his body was. i knew the kid. his name was robert. shits fucked up. but my neighborhood is just so fucked up.

poor kid. i feel bad but being a gangsta has some fucked up consquenses.

im kinda shook. he was my brothers friend.

now for the pics

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i grew up on this street my whole life.

i lived downstairs and when i got old enough i moved upstairs.

Salinas has the most notorious norteno gang ever. well it was i dont know about now.

the kids that pass through here everyday are gangsters beside the young kids that play on bikes and things. ive seen them as young as 11 chillen with the "homies"

shit goes down all the time. my neighborhood was hot in 2000 all the way to 2004.

this is the first killing on my street since 2004.

its sad. this isnt the really bad part either. it used to be but its calmed down when all the homeboys got locked up or were just killed.

i used to chill at the park when i was little break dancing and shit.

my street doesnt look that bad.cause we tend to keep the gangsters out. but the streets around it. well all the surrounding streets have gangsters running up and down them everyday.

ive been caught in crossfire 3 times since ive lived here. and ive been shot at more but not in this neighborhood. everyone just mistakes you for some kiind of gangster.

damn.

gangs always existed, even before rap music, but from around 1996 and up, rap music(not all of the artists) has made gangs look COOL. and every year they make it look COOLER than the year before.

movies help a great deal too.

i remember when scarface (the refurbished one) came out, a whole bunch of kids, specially latino kids, became more attracted to this culture of lazy money addicts.