MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually the standard streaks are 3$, when you select glow in the dark it changes into $13. Is it a recent addition to Sakuras range or is it just that "normal" retailers don't stock these? They must be available for five finger discounts somewhere.

^^bump cats actually getting shit done.

DED - getting fame and my dollars like a small paycheck!

(every bit helps!)

Oink - made me look... and will be getting my dollars as well.

(Good looking out on the selection of suppplies, I will be making that order with you soon.)

Stay up!

The above "lines" is Marsh N99 applicator...The lower "lines" is the Pentel filled with pentel white ink, marsh black t-grade and probably a little bit of nero...anyway, you can see the is not a great difference between the two....

conclusion ? Pentel is way way better for these reasons : it's cheaper, has a better flow, is smaller, is also refillable (even if it's a bitch doin' it), and has a better custom nib.

Peace out, that was my 2 cents.

...then again, I added the two markers, so you know I'm not fuckin' with your heads :o

how did you fill up the pentel?

i cant get into mine???

ma markers fo taggin'

sk006.jpg

empty out that sharpie magnum. take out the nib, then use plyers to get the cotton out. once all you have is a metal carcas, fill with whatever ink you want and plug it with a half strip of chalkboard eraser folder in half. This marker works especially well for inks with chemicals that may eat plastic, as its metal. chyea.

The montana line of pens is based on all the Zig postermans. So you pretty much get the same stuff. The only Zig product I really want now (after obtaining two Zig paint markers and the "Biggie" 5cm marker and the 30cm Artline) is the Zig glue pen with the pump system and sweet sweet refillableness.