MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

i just filled my otr with some do em dirty and the only problem i have is that the flow isn't too great. i took out the pump valve but everytime i write with it the nib gets pushed into the marker. is there a way to fuck up the valve so that it doesn't restrict the ink flow but still sits in the marker?

Or you could just keep the valve in?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'd say try it with the valve in, it should work fine, if not load the DED in a kiwi mop.

well, i was tired of all my mops leaking all over me, so i bought an otr paint marker. to be honest, the flow fucking sucks with the valve in and i wish i never bought the marker.

i still want to use it, i mean, it cost me 8 dollars, i just wish it had a better flow.

it's a on the run molotow burner paint marker .6 inch nib

pezker

You can take the top of the pump (using a thin sharp object to separate it from the bottom part, often you can even separate them by using one of your nails), remove the inner workings (spring/plastic thing) and then push the pump together again and throw it back in the pen. Aggressive inkflow (most suitable for paint, not ink) and the nib won't drop into the pen.

However, if you like a more subtle/controllable inkflow you could just cut a few more/bigger notches in the actuator sticking up from the pump. This will allow more ink flowing into the pen each time you push the nib against a surface without actually removing the pumpaction as in the first version.

^^KEEP THE COTTON... Hell KEEP THE INK.

Pilot Ink IS REALLY expensive and not that bad.

Mix that garvey ink you got right into that Pilot(black only).

The newer "high octane" inks batches can clog up Pilots...

(someone help me out here, is this right?)

Although... DED "indoorsman" works GREAT for me in Pilot markers.