MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok I just got my OTR markers from prideandhonour.com and theyre ok. I got a mini hard to buff, mini chrome paint, mini flowpen, OTR superpermanent marker . 5inch nib. Im gonna comment on them to provide you with some info.

H2BUFF MINI

First thing i came acrooss aobut these is that they leak when the cap is on so when u open it up be carefull. After a while it didnt leak anymore because i would take the nib out a bit so it wouldnt push the pump valve in. I actually like the ink its alright if you push down enough you can get some drips like DED. It holds the ink for a while but make sure to keep it moist with ink. Its pretty convenient and fits well in the pocket oh yeah also dont go too fast with it cuz it leaks through the side of the nib.

MINI PAINT CHROME

Pretty much the same as above for the h2b but make sure to shake it, with the cap on please!

MINI FLOWPEN

I got the violet colored pen. I luuuuuuuv this color its almost a transparent but you almost have to see it for yourself. I thought the flowpen would have flown more, i would just tag and pump it once though so maybe im not pumping it enough but yeah make sure to not shake or pump too much without the lid cuz my shoes and i learnt the hard way. sik colors though

SUPERPERMANENT MARKER .5 INCH NIB

LUV IT it dries fast as hell its refilllable and the nib is what got me the most cuz i used to use the pilot jumbo but now i use this for nice clean lines, works beautifully on mirrors. I just havent got a chance to use it soo much so that i can refill it ill tell you how it goes when i do it. nice for bathroom stall throwies~

ok I just got my OTR markers from prideandhonour.com and theyre ok. I got a mini hard to buff, mini chrome paint, mini flowpen, OTR superpermanent marker . 5inch nib. Im gonna comment on them to provide you with some info.

H2BUFF MINI

First thing i came acrooss aobut these is that they leak when the cap is on so when u open it up be carefull. After a while it didnt leak anymore because i would take the nib out a bit so it wouldnt push the pump valve in. I actually like the ink its alright if you push down enough you can get some drips like DED. It holds the ink for a while but make sure to keep it moist with ink. Its pretty convenient and fits well in the pocket oh yeah also dont go too fast with it cuz it leaks through the side of the nib.

MINI PAINT CHROME

Pretty much the same as above for the h2b but make sure to shake it, with the cap on please!

MINI FLOWPEN

I got the violet colored pen. I luuuuuuuv this color its almost a transparent but you almost have to see it for yourself. I thought the flowpen would have flown more, i would just tag and pump it once though so maybe im not pumping it enough but yeah make sure to not shake or pump too much without the lid cuz my shoes and i learnt the hard way. sik colors though

SUPERPERMANENT MARKER .5 INCH NIB

LUV IT it dries fast as hell its refilllable and the nib is what got me the most cuz i used to use the pilot jumbo but now i use this for nice clean lines, works beautifully on mirrors. I just havent got a chance to use it soo much so that i can refill it ill tell you how it goes when i do it. nice for bathroom stall throwies~

Good, i was wondering which pen to buy to use for bathroom throwies. Now i can get up all over Barnes and Nobles' everywhere!

Except that's gay.

Next time your commenting on pens for our further "education," keep the following in mind;

1) When you edit a post, definitely consider editing for spelling and grammar.

a. Use punctuation, and use it correctly

2) "Transparent," isn't a desirable quality for ink.

3) Most people will write your post off and skip reading it, because you're a toy.

Don't put etch in a marker like the H2B....plus, H2B ain't supposed to leak when they're closed...I don't know how your usin' it tho...anyway....finally, DON'T MIX ETCH AND INK ! I

heard it makes toxic fumes and trully not the weed type toxic fumes you feel' me ? I never verified this, but hey, should I really try it out myself ? I guess not...

^^ i'd tell you to buy the nyc mop but then everyone would start talking shit again so ima shut up

but if your looking for an empty mop try this one, its extremly similar to the krink mop.

if you got a credit card you could buy that black mop propably in bulk at http://monstercolors.com/store03.php

only cause their the ones that make'm i think.

YEA OK fuck that shit man u put some fuking trem silver in it with some mineral spirits or painthiner if u will and maybe some break flewid that silly lil mother fucker will shrivvile up and dry.. eshhh not to down with it and nto to mention teh bottle gets super soft almost making a hole in teh center and teh cap? forget it its gone garenteed within a week cuz the paint or ink with fuck it upp

You turn them clockwise

the opposite way you open a soda bottle...

21bcc686a2d06593712b5324c67a98c3-.jpg

^^^the one on the left is from payless, and those dont work for shit, the middle has a plastic part and the ink has trouble flowing through well to the nib.

yeah you've gotta take out the little saftey plastic piece inside and then the ink will flow out really well, just remember if you do take out this plastic saftey piece you've gotta store your marker with the tip up and cap on because that shit will leak everywhere

Nova do you have flicks of what you did with those snapple bottles shyt sounds hilarious

not yet im hopping to go out tonight and use a couple of them, i just gotta make sure its not in an area where hella cars drive by, cause that would suck if they're tires got fucked over something really stupid like this hahaha

i'll post them when im done, some are pretty fucking gross though, old ass paint, glue, shoe polish ink, paint thinner, thick moldy paint, and other nasty chemicals... i just hope all the colors wont mix that way it will be just a shit load of whackass colors and a bigass mess... i'll post em when i use them though

The above "lines" is Marsh N99 applicator...The lower "lines" is the Pentel filled with pentel white ink, marsh black t-grade and probably a little bit of nero...anyway, you can see the is not a great difference between the two....

conclusion ? Pentel is way way better for these reasons : it's cheaper, has a better flow, is smaller, is also refillable (even if it's a bitch doin' it), and has a better custom nib.

Peace out, that was my 2 cents.

...then again, I added the two markers, so you know I'm not fuckin' with your heads :o

DSC00790.JPG.d086b5b1e406c9d4e23943065339cf89.JPG

i just filled my otr with some do em dirty and the only problem i have is that the flow isn't too great. i took out the pump valve but everytime i write with it the nib gets pushed into the marker. is there a way to fuck up the valve so that it doesn't restrict the ink flow but still sits in the marker?