MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've read about 50 pages and it's funny how many people ask the same questions.

For drips, try something like this:

http://www.graffitishop.it/images/Prodotti/montana/categorie/squeezer_xl_big.jpg

It's got a tip that looks like the glue marker. just squeeze for drips, perfect. Works on ink, or paint (with some thinner).

for bigass tags, something home-made, or something like this:

http://www.graffitishop.it/images/Prodotti/montana/categorie/round_tip_big.jpg

you can buy both empty for a buck or 2.

Australia I can assure you does indeed stock kiwi mops. You see, the fundamental difference between a mop and a marker is that a mop requires some kind of modification or entire recreation whereas a marker does not. I live across the ditch from you and its even harder here to aquire markers and so forth. Just look in the right places.

Window Markers filled up with decent ink are the shit.

Whats the easiest way to remove the original ink from a pilot extra broad marker?

i was working on putting silver krink in it, and was thinking it might look cool with the blue ink in the marker, but it doesnt mix well... is there a way to get the filler out w/o fucking it up?

if this was already on here, its hidden pretty damn good... cuz ive been looking for an hour..

oh well.... thanks for the help

Whats the easiest way to remove the original ink from a pilot extra broad marker?

i was working on putting silver krink in it, and was thinking it might look cool with the blue ink in the marker, but it doesnt mix well... is there a way to get the filler out w/o fucking it up?

if this was already on here, its hidden pretty damn good... cuz ive been looking for an hour..

oh well.... thanks for the help

Holy shit could you be any more stupid.

You fucking r-tard, why would you want to get rid of stock pilot ink? Shits worth keeping. And fucking PAINT in a marker? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? INK FOR MARKERS, GHETTO KRINK FOR MOPS AND PAINT FOR CANS.

faggot. :D

What do you mean about foreign... you think this place is only for americans, typical. Im from Denmark so i don't realy care to much about english spelling. I just had to put that out there.

Tanks alot for the tip i will try it out.

Peace.

no, i don't think this forum is only for americans, but it is american based. what i meant by foreign was because your spelling and what not was kinda broke. anyways, i was correct.

is there a way to get the filler out w/o fucking it up?

you get it out by draining the ink out first into a jar or whatever container. then you pull the stuffing out.

okay thats why KRINK sells the shit already in broad line markers right? everything you just said made you sound like a fuckin douche bag... damn :lol: :lol:

You wank, those broadline markers have specific nibs that allow paint flow. Do you honestly think that a pilot's nib would be able to handle that? What about dumping the pilot ink? You're saying you're all for that too?

go fuck yourself

^^ have you used one of those yet? Because those two holes in the foam applicator are hollow and go straight to the body of the bottle. Since it uses a cream instead of liquid. There is no valve. I picked up one of those and saw that it was a straight shot into the bottle from those two holes and disregarded it. I'm thinking I can get around that, and will pick it back up. Nice find.

^^ have you used one of those yet? Because those two holes in the foam applicator are hollow and go straight to the body of the bottle. Since it uses a cream instead of liquid. There is no valve. I picked up one of those and saw that it was a straight shot into the bottle from those two holes and disregarded it. I'm thinking I can get around that, and will pick it back up. Nice find.

i thought the same thing but racked and just to experiement.........

i just stuffed a lil bit of a sponge in those holes ...not all the way but only to clog it from the bottle.....cuz those holes let to ink flo faster thru the nib so i put some homemade krink in there......ITZA REALLY NICE!!!!!!!!! ill see if i can get some pics before the buff comes thru....yet again.....yo this one spot i swear i hit on the reg cuz the buff is always coming thru......i just love given those basterds more work to do FUK THEM!!!!!!!!....that spot is startin to look like a ghost town!!!!

whats up with the triangular kiwis? i was impressed by the shape when i was looking at em in the store, but i didnt kno what was up with the ball in the middle... anyone have anything else to say bout em?

do u think any of the stuff originally packed in the kiwi mops r nething worth mixing with? i know one was rain protector, and thers some instant wax....

How do you put the cap on if you've blocked up the holes? The cap has those weird sticks coming out of it that close up the holes when you've got the lid on.

those plastic sticks break off really easy if u just bend them so then its just like a reg cap for that monster........it needed a lil fixing but once i stuffed a lil sponge in there and broke off those stick things it works fine.....real wide lines..........and controlling drips is real nice cuz its thin plastic so its ez to give it some pressure wen u want to

man, that's some flashback shit. i think i made one of these in the 8th grade...didn't work out...reverted to magnums and cheap cans. now, who's gonna break out with the vhs pen tip? will it be me? i'll bet no one's heard of these steez yet...stay tuned. i might just make one to prove that it can be done.

I did this shit, and lets just say it works but are you willing to re-fill in the middle of catching a tag? and if your not careful its going to DOMINATE your Clothes, or at least shirt, I know I am a dumbass and the shit happened to me....

^^ Not Really, You are better off getting yourself some "Terra-cotta" Markers and busting the flow system out, using a Piece of chalk board eraser as the "NIB" and filling it with ink or paint.

to each his own man my shit works great and its really eazy to mod .....ur idea sounds tight i might have to try it.........