MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^make sure that you empty them before putting your stuff in them.

The ink that is in them is super watery and will not mix with quality staining ink, or paint.

It can make your tags really streaked.

I suggest using paint vs ink.

When you empty them, use a little bit of thinner to get out the old stuff.

I fucked up a black ink mixture by putting it on top of a red bingo d.

I was hoping that it would mix and make a dark red ink... wrong.

They work great with good ink, but they rock with paint!

Enjoy!

"Silly rabbit, if its the same as a glue pen, go commit some crimes and steal a glue pen. Same goes for the "Graffiti Mop" they're selling."

Dude..

i've tried em all. Kiwi's, n other brands. Made my own markers, mops you name it. The thing is that i'd rather spend 10 bucks on 5 mops that will last for 10.000 tags, then fucking around with a kiwi that has a sponge that wont last for 100 tags. You don't have to remove anything, it drips how you buy it if you put the right stuf fin, works perfectly.

The time i need to earn 10 bucks is a 1/4 of how long it takes to modify a kiwi.

Those kiwis are actually more expensive.

stealing something worth a few bucks will maybe boost your street cred at your homies, but aint worth it. Steal something else then buy these from that money, to itll still feel legit :)

maybe you would do the same thing if you can buy em around the corner... have you ever tried those?

Look bro, I don't steal kiwi shoepolish applicators to gain "street cred" from my "homies" and I don't believe theres a difference in those so called "bombing mops" and kiwi mops. They have the same nib. And you don't need to mod a kiwi for drips, you just need to squeeze it and have some sort of control over it. Removing the valve from a kiwi mop can result in a mess as my friend discovered two nights ago. His t-shirt also discovered large black stains.

But hey, it isn't me whose spending money on "Graff Tools" and I'm sure they work just as well. For the record, I have one tool that is designed for vandalism, a silver Molotow Burner High Permanent Paint Pen, and if I could obtain more more Molotow and OTR pens I would, but unfortuantly, due to geographical positioning and my economic situation, I can't.

"Silly rabbit, if its the same as a glue pen, go commit some crimes and steal a glue pen. Same goes for the "Graffiti Mop" they're selling."

Dude..

i've tried em all. Kiwi's, n other brands. Made my own markers, mops you name it. The thing is that i'd rather spend 10 bucks on 5 mops that will last for 10.000 tags, then fucking around with a kiwi that has a sponge that wont last for 100 tags. You don't have to remove anything, it drips how you buy it if you put the right stuf fin, works perfectly.

The time i need to earn 10 bucks is a 1/4 of how long it takes to modify a kiwi.

stealing something worth a few bucks will maybe boost your street cred at your homies, but aint worth it. Steal something else then buy these from that money, to itll still feel legit :)

maybe you would do the same thing if you can buy em around the corner... have you ever tried those?

thatk you for shedding your great rookie wisdom upon us yourname, but nobody steals kiwis to gain street cred they just dont want to spend the fucking money retard:rolleyes2:

Dude..

[SHUT THE FUCK UP, GO BACK TO PLAYING ECHOS GETTIN UP GAME. WORK ON YOUR STREETCRED THERE TOY.

wondering picked up some grog ink and filled my pilot with it and the ink just pours out the nib.. the pilot is like 3 years old so im not sure if its fucked up or clogged with old junky paint or should i add something to it to make it thicker? i dont have an internet connection to search through 50 pages here.

wondering picked up some grog ink and filled my pilot with it and the ink just pours out the nib.. the pilot is like 3 years old so im not sure if its fucked up or clogged with old junky paint or should i add something to it to make it thicker? i dont have an internet connection to search through 50 pages here.

dumbass

On a serious note, and honestly iheartslutz everyone on this thread is fucked off with answering the same questions over and over again, just hold the Pilot upside down (nib facing downwards) over a bowl or the bottle of Grog so it collects all the ink that pours from the nib. Just wait untill the drips are about ten seconds between each one and your ready to use the marker.

ay i need help on what i should do this this marker i got.

well my friend gave me a marker today for free and its a Hardcore XL-Marker. and its coo cuz it has a wide tip and every thing, but then i found out why he gave it to me for free. its cuz he mixed the paint that it came with with Bombing Science ink. and the ink/paint of course dont mix so it doesnt flow out of the nib right. and im planning to use it but since the nib its all fuckd up, does anyone noe how to fix the nib? like w/o making the nib shread to pieces. thanks in advance for the help

^^if the marker is clogged, but the nib is still wet, but clogged, with the ink/paint you can wash out the marker body with thinner, and q-tips/paper towels on a stick. Put the nib/marker tip in a thinner bath(just soak it for a bit). Then put a small amount of thinner in the body and put the cap/nib back on and shake the shit out it. Press it down upside down and flood the nib... this will loosen up the paint/ink clogs and should break them apart and clean the nib and marker back to usable. It's not going to get perfectly clean, or work perfect like it use to every time you try this cleaning... but sometimes it does. Good luck.

Let us know if it works out for you.