Real Life Cannonball Run

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good work... but spotter planes, excel sheets, urine gels, gps.. super radars.... not very pure.

Those kats in their 308 Ferrari had a pure run, just white knuckles & balls out, none of this high tech planning BS. Plus it was during an actual race, not 4 practice trys to get it right.

(imagine the fuel consumption on a 308, without all the mods)

Roy's statement about not sustaining 100+ for more than 2 minutes?

what a pussy

it was 100+ my drive from Chicago to AZ - Hell any road trip I used to take in the midwest... 5 hours of 100+, and we did not pass anybody.. everybody goes at least 90 in the boonies.

And that big brother era is wrong too. Cops knew about the old races, they had radar guns back then, the cops used spotter planes too, and yes dumbass, cops do clock from the tops of overpasses. (some even listened to CB bands to hear speeders communicate)

However, it was still a good read.

i think there was a video about this in the best youtube google video thread... wasnt the dude driving a 2005 M5?? with like 7000 weird radar jammers and crazy shit like that.

yeah...i watched the guy and his fixed up car in the best of youtube thread...

that car was fucing nuts!

by the way cannon ball run...was an awesome movie....i first watched that as a kid.

they have something like the cannon ball run in europe called "gumball 3000"

....heres info about it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumball_3000

it looks pretty fun....i think i want to try it one day...johnny knoxville, steve-o and some other people from jackass went on the gumball 3000 tour...and videotaped the whole thing...and they made an episode about it....

looked like lots of fun!