Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to see you late 2007 verion

Dude tranz did 1996 come back and punk you into wearing its clothing. How are you going to be a raver and a pirate at the same time with that ridiculous bandana. This dude is swashbuckling to house beats.........

l_d3db439e96fde3bfe25687ef7385fdd0.jpg

People most deffinately did NOT dress like that in 1996.

Maybe 1986.

How are you people getting copies of your mugshots?

How does one go about finding that without actually walking into the pig pen and asking for it?

I got my when they released me. They gave me some papers after I got bailed out.

I kept the photo I was supposed to turn in at the last checkpoint on the way out.

too cute. we know the belly is cute and all, but jeeez i can't wait until i'm normal again.

i know you feel the same.

haha.. no way i barely drank before my pregnancy.. you should see the empty 40s, and tallcans that are usually surronding the desk also.. tsk tsk..someone never likes to throw them away..

fatalist..you should show us your belly too!!! i cant wait to put on jeans with a waistband!!

AL

Archived