"The Pick Up Artist" superthread

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a whole underground plan to get the dudes with real game that ganVina pouring in... This Mystery character and coharts are going to create a wave of all these cats running this halfway ass game. Once this bomb drops even silent bob ass cats are going to bring in the women. Once a chick finds out she is in a set, there will be a overdemanding need for Wing-Men. So call 1-888-Wing-Man, to find out about financing into getting into the Wing-Man Institute. You too could make your dreams a reality! Call Today!

My main wingman is right into this shit and he uses silly tricks like 'thumb wrestles' and all other sorts of contrived garbage to reel them in.

Shit seems to work though, but he is an ok dude, just a little too caught up in using the terminology and stuff for my liking.

ahhaha dude

thumb wrestling, high fives, secret handshakes, fucking knuckle pounds

its the way to go

word.my friends think that everywhere they go they can get layed. and they fail everywhere they go.

when i go with them my girl is wit me. and she even laughs at them at how horribley they fail.

now when they hit the chubby drunk chick and get lucky.

thats when i get to make fun of them the next day