"The Pick Up Artist" superthread

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a buddy obsessed with this shit and it makes him the worst person to hang with in social situations...

not saying that the techniques dont work

but ive definately seen an increase in technocolored jackasses working their pseudopsychology with eskimo goggles

all to cover up the fact that they are boring people as shallow as a puddle

i have a buddy obsessed with this shit and it makes him the worst person to hang with in social situations...

not saying that the techniques dont work

but ive definately seen an increase in technocolored jackasses working their pseudopsychology with eskimo goggles

all to cover up the fact that they are boring people as shallow as a puddle

the better ones get more wet than flipper. and yes, those people do suck.

I'm surprised you never quoted your old thread pretty much on this exact topic casek.

This show sounds hilarious.

And yes, i attribute 'The Game' for a rise in the levels of 'dicklords' at bars. These little tricks do work, but they are all a distraction from the lack of personality, and even if you do lure the girl in to 'kiss close' I seriously doubt that 90% of the time you will be able to get a follow up.

hmmm

well, i dont want to take anything away from the guy. He has supposedly achieved far more than many others on here can claim. Especially when it comes to women (supposedly)

I find his method a bit odd in some circumstances, but nonetheless, its worked for him and countless others.

He is also making money and living a life based on something HE came up with on his own.

Can't really hate on that either.

Altho this show is completely bogus

many of those so called "dudes in training" are actually actors playing roles.

the guy who break danced is an actor, as well as a few others.

the show is fake

But mystery does his shit, as do other PUA dudes....

yeah

And now he has a tv show, he won't even have to use any of his tricks to get laid, as chicks will fuck anyone with a tv show. Just look at all these homo-jackass guys. I mean do chicks really find guys that stick various things in their arses on tv attractive? But you know they get pussy.

But yeah, the Mystery stories in the game kept me reading, as he was liek the most intersting character in the book, even though he flipped his wig at some point over a chick.

I should be on a fucking show shit.

1. Ask to see a girls titties all night

2. Keep asking to see her titties...

3. Go up to her put your hand down the back of her pants firmly grip some booty

4. Ask for her #...

It worked for me on my birthday!

We watch this show.

It teaches us how to live our daily lives.

Not really.

It is just so absurd that it makes it hilarious.

This show was filmed in Austin.

When they did the challenge in the coffee shop, we made a joke about seeing this nerd we know at the shop.

Turns out, he was there.

And now we have one more thing to make fun of him about.

Really though, I got sick gambits to open my sets.

I stick with DHV'ing all over the place, then I roll off.

Ususally the chicks totally want to bouce with me to the limo.

I get the kiss close.

It's pretty sweet, bro.

Am I the only one that recognizes these guys were all, complete losers who methodically broke down how their confident counter parts lived normal lives. These guys are fags... Look at what they're wearing, I'd rip on them with my friends in public... My real friends, not a support group of losers who claim to be "pick up artists"... This shit doesn't fool any girl in the know; I'd like to know how many of these guys actually get laid; because you can't teach your loser friends how to get to that point with a girl

Archived