anyone seen this yet??-yes, no homo

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i saw this for the first time, this past weekend..

ive heard of rednecks mixing tomato juice with beer and calling them "redeyes"

(which are gross)

but premade??

You want to talk about throwing up some NASTY tasting throw up? Get drunk drinking that clamato shit.

Also, who wants a clammy, soy sauce, salty, tangy beer? It really tastes like you're drinking salt. You know, alcohol doesn't dehydrate you enough, I think we should add a lot of sodium to this "beer."

Yeah, this drink gets a definite thumbs down from me.

your girls dumb.

It is definitely a Mexican thing.

Yeah, she isn't one of those like... Canadian Mexicans is she?

Oh, and anyone out there hiding out that doesn't want to say how much they love drinking Clamato because all their "peers" on 12oz are saying it's shit water, it's ok.... because just remember whatever clamato you drink doesn't make dhabz barf.

Don't worry... only period blood that's been pasteurized can be poured, it's ok it's good for the skin?

The difference between me and creamypotato is, he stuck his tongue in a pussy that was hairy as fuck (for one)... and then he was also so drunk he didn't notice the tell tale taste of iron/stds in blood in his little adventure. I don't think I could get that drunk. Another thing, I don't care if I hadn't been laid in 10 years and her pussy looked like where I want to live for the rest of my life, I wouldn't be boning no bar bitch.... unless she drinks clamato (or pours period blood all over her face).

Archived