COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo

I was just lucky to grow up skateboarding when I did.

Moses received 3 tablets on the Mount that day. The 3rd tablet was the 11th commandment, and that commandment was "Thou shalt not fuck with (insert your birth name here) and if they do they will feel the wrath of all my angers and evils."

But Moses dropped that tablet on the way down, and it smashed. The burning bush yelled down "You clumsy fucking Jew!" And Moses never told his people about the final commandment, therefore never being followed.

All those who fuck with you shall feel the wrath of God and all his evils at one point in time.

You follow my blog that I never update anymore. You are a very kind and patient person with good taste in music.

And you should tune into the show that is broadcasting now. Go to the link I posted in the Soul thread. They're killing it with solid tracks.

I had Casek hack into the DMV and look up your driving record. Like Rainman, you're an excellent driver. With that said, I will let you borrow my rape van anytime you'd like.

ZVUhE.jpg

Also! Not only did I cleanse your bowels with my cyber humor, but I cleansed your tampon with my cyber props. You now have two minty tic tacs.

TLC needs to do a reality show on you. I feel if they are going to do a show on 800 pound virgins, the people who fuck them are just as important.

Don't let that hold you back. You are loved by thousands of overweight secretaries across the Midwest!

Archived