Aesop rock tonight?

tr808

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aesop rock is fuckin sick.

i dont know how any one but maybe some mainstream mtv loving fake ass 50 cent/little wayne fan trendy dipshit motherfuckers could disagree.

too bad im not in nyc

Lil Wayne is actually pretty dope. And I think this shit is wack. But I don't listen to MTV.

Lately I don't even know what I like, all the underground cats have been disappointing me in a big way. I been fuckin with Lil Wayne..Hell Rell/Dipset..Styles P/Jada and the usual Big L/Big Pun/Wu Tang type shit. There is a lot of records dropping this month so hopefully AOTP will come with some hard shit and maybe Ill Bills album won't suck but I doubt it.

invasion of putrid lucrative mutants from corpus cristi having sex like mork & mindy, porky pig be a muslim therefore he can't be a cannibal, animals, urinals at funerals isolate hydration probes with strobe lights surrounding the globe, ignite neurotic concocted chemical legible medical levels, hetero rebels formulate underlying emasculate laxatives, vicarious aryans engage in alternate vortexes with robin hood and his merrymen, universal rehearsals, homicidal recitals, liable rivals support revival, schisms in rhythms of lizard tongues, defecation born in vicinities lacking elation, be patient, visceral entities purport enemies, crossin 7 seas and the tundra as women and children hunger, aristocrats hide behind authoritarian regimes and condescending schemes, dreams lie around higher ground than the empire state, burning down your whole house down leaving you with no fire escape, syntax error and child bearers exfoliate foliage sniffing porridge and pickled hot dogs.

laceration im grippin crack and blazin cus i got a fascination with maps and equations when i type in the square root of 2 trillion i take the answer and fist fuck angelina for a few million seconds im reppin texas but not really cus i never been there feel me i just like to shove my cock in stacks of waffles and i like to rack with goggles cus it makes me invisible to the jakes with super human strengths and then i dry out my semen and make these bitches snort lines of it until they nostrils bleedin yep yep im that nigga with a mic and a potato grill and i use my pog tube to rape hos still whatchu know about the way we thug it in wal mart i got on my wizard cap and Crocs yeah my dick is like a tall dart im gonna stick it in a pot of gumbo whip it around pull it out and do some blow

boil polish onions of the esophagus with milkdud headbands

listen to redman, porcupine diet coke ufologist hoagie buns

nuns, cunts and nomadic huns eatin nut 'n honey

stackin money, mackin honeys, eat bears that are gummy

rockin a gumby, like bishop in juice, mongoose on the loose

duck duck goose, quack like doctors, free like kevorkian

a dorky kid doing a vid with sid vicious

hershey's kisses, dating misses with the hershey squirts

eat jello pudding and yogurt

my toes hurt, so i backflip from popcorn kernels, smoke trees with more forrest than whittaker

i was into bazooka tooth when it came out. that is the only album i ever really listened to of his work. havent heard the new one. i saw somebody has a mero quote as their signature, and that quote definitely applies in this thread.

on another note, i think it was pretty cool of the person who started this thread to offer a free ticket.

Building madd shit with my Legos Ho, peep the rap sheet its bigger than a Degos Nose

I like to chug cups of Tomato Soup, then I fuckin finish it and straight away go poop

My bowels floatin on top when I'm done, right now im smokin on rocks wheres my funds

Nigga pay me Id appreciate it greatly so I can buy some snake pee before the pillows rape me

What the fuck is up with snack pack bombs, got 20 cases yeah from them fat rack spots

Punch sylvia in the face where the fuck is my yo yo compactor at you dumb slut whore??!!

Fuckin sylvia in the face, where the fuck is my mo jo reactor at bitch better suck some more

Then I assfuck women with light sabers, before heatin up the oven for these kike neighbors

aesop rock has come out with a few genuinely inspired tracks that makes sense, and are still technically amazing. however, recently his library has been diluted with a lot of tracks that dont really make sense, and they just dont really hit the nail on the head. but it sucks to say that you like aesop rock, since every idiot out there has caught wind of the guy, so its more "cool" to come on 12 oz and say that he sucks ...

aesop rock is fuckin sick.

i dont know how any one but maybe some mainstream mtv loving fake ass 50 cent/little wayne fan trendy dipshit motherfuckers could disagree.

too bad im not in nyc

Mainstream MTV loving? you mean how there were about 17 commercials featuring Aesop Rock and Blockhead, not their music, BUT THEM on MTV tonight plugging MTV shows?

• 4 weeks later...