Aesop rock tonight?

tr808

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUPER SCIENTIFICAN MY BRAINSTEM PONTIFICAL SEA SHELLS FROM THE SEA SHORE MAKE ME SEE MORE WINNIE THE POO AND EIYORE OPEN UP YOUR THIRD EYE FROM THE BACK DOOR GEORGE BUSH IS A WACK WHORE FUCKING AMERICA CREDIT I SAID IT OUT MY LARANYX SOMETHING YOU CANT FIX CAPTAIN CRUNCH AND A BANANNA BUNCH FOR LUNCH WITH A SIDE OF HAWAIIAN PUNCH DRUNK FUNKY SKUNK WITH PEPSI WONT LET ME GET THE BEST EMMY ON THE TELLY WELL WE CAN GO TO THE PARK AND SWIM WITH A SHARK LIKE A GOLDEN LARK FARK FARK FRIGGITY FARK

i GHOSTWRITE FOR AESOP ROCK

Hes coming to nashville soon - I could have opened up for him and said no. I could go for free, but its not woth the drug/bar tab i would have to consume to keep from going nuts and killing all these emo rappers

Mainstream MTV loving? you mean how there were about 17 commercials featuring Aesop Rock and Blockhead, not their music, BUT THEM on MTV tonight plugging MTV shows?

because he made some bread to do some commercials hes selling out? would u not do the same thing to bay the bills?

aesop is dope and lyrically genious.

for the most part, remember i said FOR THE MOST PART.....fools that cant appreciate his work just arent that lyrical.

FUCK LIL WAYNE. shit is so fucking wack.

Fuck lil jhon and lil bllingy and lil cheezy and lil beezy and lil meezy and lil chedda and lil..............etc etc etc etc.....fake ass no talent having fake ass nothing but money on their mind mother fucking fakers.

fake ass rappers and mtv disgrace my culture.

the juggernaut nautilus is causin us to toss it up, bosanova casanova with my tuna caserole, grab the bowl to splash your throw up, hold up, intrinsic parabolas of axion doppler shifts, we on some peach cobbler shit, crossdress to offset that oscar bitch, mayorial elections approximate cordial erections, boring holes in sections when the disection of the dialysis is complete, compete, come pete & pete from nickelodeon, i need more nickels to od on, nah make that a dime bag so my rhymes can unwind minds with sublime crafts, mascara makeup, pangea breaks up, hold on to that pole i wanna see that booty shake slut, nanotech bypass quantum chromodynamincs of external tortoise fibulators, castrators and masturbators regenerate generators, kelly slater, get off your surfboard get on the internet so you can surf whores, cobblestone zoot-suit paleontologists in coup devilles throw a coup d'etat, enzymatic asiatic lazy addicts, maniacs bitch

kinda off topic, but not really...

what the hell is backpack hip-hop?

my understanding: its a term to describe all hip-hop that isnt about guns, drugs, bitches, and rims. so really all hip-hop that isnt in the top 40.

which is just fucking stupid.

can someone explain this whole concept?

so is mos def backpack? what about outkast? or ghostface? or J5? or lyrics born? or madlib? public enemy? the roots? z-trip?

???

YO THIS NIGGA IS GARBAGE!!! GET THE FUCK OFF IT!!! WHOEVER LIKES THIS NIGGA IS A FUCKING CLOWN!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW? CUZ I SAID SO!!! THIS NIGGA RHYMES IS WAAAAACCCCKKKKKK HIS PRODUCTION IS WAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK THIS SHIT IS SO GARBAGE IT MAKES ME VISIBLY UPSET. I REALLY CANT TOLERATE WACK SHIT AND THIS NIGGA IS SO FUCKIN WACK I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT ANGLE YOU CAN APPROACH THIS SHIT AT TO CONVINCE ME ITS "DOPE"...

DUDES FLOW = GARBAGE, HOMIE SOUNDS LIKE HE WRITES A RHYME THEN RECHECKS IT TO MAKE SURE EVERY WORD IS MORE THAN 9 SYLABLES, THEN HE GOES IN THE BOOTH AND TRIES TO KEEP HIS VOICE AS MONOTONE AS POSSIBLE WHILE HE READS EVERYTHING OFF BEAT.

DUDES LYRICS = DO NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!! AND NOT A GOOD NONSENSE LIKE GHOSTFACE, IM TALKIN ABOUT NIGGA HE'S TRYING TO DO GHOSTFACE WITH AN EXTREMELY WHITE VOICE AND...FUCK!!! YO THIS NIGGA IS HEADSPLITTINGLY WACK!!!!

DUDES BEATS = GAAAAAAAARRRRBBBBBOOOOOO!!!!!!! I COULD SMACK MY DICK ON AN MP AND COME THRU BETTER

DUDES SWAG = OK YOU'RE A WHITEBOY INDIE RAPPER, AND YOU HAVE 1 OR 2 GHETTO LOOKING NIGGAS AROUND TO VALIDATE YOU? WHATS REALLY GOOD? THIS IS NOT A RACIAL ISSUE THOUGH, THIS IS A WACKNESS ISSUE AND THIS MOTHAFUCKA NEEDS TO BE STOPPED, I'LL DO 5 YEARS FOR RIPPING OUT THIS DUDES VOCAL CHORDS. THATS HOW WACK MONEY IS. I WOULD DO 5 JOINTS WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE KNOWING I RID THE WORLD OF THIS BULLSHIT.

YO NEXT NIGGA TO BIG THIS CLOWN UP IM GONNA SHOOT UP KENNEDY FRIED. THIS IS NOT RIGHT, MUTHAFUCKAS THAT ARE THIS UNEQUIVOCALLY WACK SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A "CULT FOLLOWING" THEY SHOULD JUST RETIRE FROM RAP AND START DOING INDIE ROCK OR SOME SHIT.

WHOEVER SAID LIL WAYNE IS WACK COMPARED TO THIS NIGGA NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THE CARTER ALBUMS AND THEN LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT AND GET BACK TO ME...IF YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU'RE EITHER LYING, OR STUPID.

his shit is more like poems than anything else.

DOG ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?? I WOULD SLAP FLAMES OUT OF YOUR EYEBROWS FOR MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THIS IN REALITY. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THE FACT THAT THIS NIGGA IS WACK, HE HAS NO FLOW, HE HAS NO SKILLS OTHER THAN THE ABILITY TO SOUND WACKER THAN WACK. I JUST LISTENED TO LIKE 8 DIFFERENT JOINTS TO TRY TO GIVE THIS ASSHOLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND I CANT EVEN PRETEND TO BE FEELING THIS SHIT. ANSWER THIS QUESTION, WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS SHIT, WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THIS SHIT? ARE YOU SAYING THAT I CAN GET ON A HILARIOUSLY WACK PIANO BEAT AND JUST SAY MAD AUTHORS NAMES AND RECIPES AND ZODIAC SIGNS AND NIGGAS WITH JANSPORTS ON WILL LOVE IT?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW CUZ I FEEL LIKE ME AND MY NIGGAS CAN JUST SMOKE MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF HEROIN BLUNTS AND COME UP WITH SIMILARLY RIDICULOUS UNLISTENABLE MATERIAL.

DOG ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?? I WOULD SLAP FLAMES OUT OF YOUR EYEBROWS FOR MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THIS IN REALITY. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THE FACT THAT THIS NIGGA IS WACK, HE HAS NO FLOW, HE HAS NO SKILLS OTHER THAN THE ABILITY TO SOUND WACKER THAN WACK. I JUST LISTENED TO LIKE 8 DIFFERENT JOINTS TO TRY TO GIVE THIS ASSHOLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND I CANT EVEN PRETEND TO BE FEELING THIS SHIT. ANSWER THIS QUESTION, WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS SHIT, WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THIS SHIT? ARE YOU SAYING THAT I CAN GET ON A HILARIOUSLY WACK PIANO BEAT AND JUST SAY MAD AUTHORS NAMES AND RECIPES AND ZODIAC SIGNS AND NIGGAS WITH JANSPORTS ON WILL LOVE IT?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW CUZ I FEEL LIKE ME AND MY NIGGAS CAN JUST SMOKE MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF HEROIN BLUNTS AND COME UP WITH SIMILARLY RIDICULOUS UNLISTENABLE MATERIAL.

youre a piece of shit.

you'd slap me in real life? i like internet threats keep am coming it makes you sound real hard mr all caps.

you're funny to me.

the only time you're appreciated is when you try and diss somone on these forums and you come up with some goofy shit like ''my niggas can just smoke massive heroine blunts and come up with the same shit''

but when you fail to emberass yourself and make us laugh you just sound like an idiot.

YOU DIDNT EVEN ANSWER NONE OF MY QUESTIONS...AND I DONT SMOKE HEROIN BLUNTS, BUT I CAN IMAGINE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE ME OR ANY OF MY ASSOCIATES BEGIN TO APPROACH THE LEVELS OF WACKNESS THIS FUCKIN JERK ASS DUMB FUCKING STUPID CORNY HERBURGER HAS MASTERED. THIS SHIT SUCKS SO MUCH IM PASSIONATE ABOUT INFORMING THE REST OF YALL ABOUT HOW FUCKING TRASH THIS TYPE OF SHIT IS.

ATMOSPHERE?! DOG IVE GOTTA LAUGH, THIS IS THE SHIT I THROW ON WHEN I FEEL LIKE GETTING MAD ABOUT SOMETHING FOR NO REASON.

Archived