Top 12 5ozers You Don't Like

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Top 5 12ozers You Don't Like

I was actually going to do this yesterday. But I could only think of one:

1: DAO

But even then I really don't not like him, because at least he is always an asshole and doesn't hide it.

2 to 5 would have went like this since I really do not remember their names and they all blend together.

2: Noob

3: Noob

4: Noob

5: Noob

You will now consider me the apocalyptic one......After this rhyme...henceforth.....there is none....

No more will exist, when I emerge from the mist that was once born into ....scorn.

I can't think of anyone I hate on here. Mostly everyone i've ever had words with here was cool on the PM tip in the end.

You will now consider me the apocalyptic one......After this rhyme...henceforth.....there is none....

No more will exist, when I emerge from the mist that was once born into ....scorn.

I can't think of anyone I hate on here. Mostly everyone i've ever had words with here was cool on the PM tip in the end.

I don't like Dawood because he is Jewish:lol: :lol: :lol:

it makes me sad that someone has yet to post a serious one with actual people named. this thread will turn to awesome once that happens.

I'm here for ya buddy

1.Lens- Fuckin HATED that muthafucka, don't think he's around any more though

2. Dailycrunch- I THINK I hate him, from back in the day shit talk...can't remember for sure though, could be completely wrong, in which case I love you boo

3. TubeSockterror- Aggravates the fuck out of me while drunk

4. Makros- Uptight cunt

5. Catface- This one is prolly about 85% of the time, cuz there are times where she seems cool as hell and I feel like i could be wrong

.AB, finna' be on quite a few lists

Archived