Hell No we wont Bro!

shellshock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"bro's", in my world, are generally frat/army types. definitely big pac sun shoppers. they listen to all types of music though, and rarely drive super jacked up trucks. thats way too nice for a bro. bro's are more focused on beer and pussy.

"bro's", in my world, are generally frat/army types. definitely big pac sun shoppers. they listen to all types of music though, and rarely drive super jacked up trucks. thats way too nice for a bro. bro's are more focused on beer and pussy.

"bros" around here are quite the same. "

FratDance.jpg

1464626329_s.jpg

chippendales.jpg

"dude. hit the gym. bra."

i heard the word bro

the first time in my life

in hialeah florida capital of the cuban empire. in 1985

and say it casually every now and then

as a matter of fact i think everyone down here says bro.... but all this other shit i have no idea where it came from

maybe im wrong but i think they are densly populated bunch in sandiego and has be spreading out southwest and everywhere out, yeah the lifted truck is for the rich few most of them got pink and green mini trucks and are hardcore into the motorcross scene, i see them all the time comign in the tattoo shop with the sideway cap, kottonmouth shirt/famous stars and straps shit, asking for srh tattoos on their forearms i dont think these kids have travelked that far east yet

yeah, unfortunately the army is full of shitbags like this. they think they're punk or metal or somesuch nonsense. they just get back with all their 'iraq money' and blow it on big ass trucks and pacsun wear. though they can not surf, skate, or ride...

also, i think we should differentiate between bros (chad/frat) and brahs (KMK/dvs/look like good charlotte but less pop punk).

frat boys are usually fun to party with, or atleast drink their beer. brahs are douchebags that are basically hipsters on a miami ink kick... and they usually don't share their beer, unless you smoke them up.

whe i was visiting my cousin, he let me drive his work truck while he was at work... it's a raised SUV w/ mudding tires. I was driving to the liqour store and this jeep full of bro's coming the opposite direction start hanging out their windows honking at me. It felt like those "extreme" dudes in Harold and Kumar.

whe i was visiting my cousin, he let me drive his work truck while he was at work... it's a raised SUV w/ mudding tires. I was driving to the liqour store and this jeep full of bro's coming the opposite direction start hanging out their windows honking at me. It felt like those "extreme" dudes in Harold and Kumar.

you were 5'6'' in high school bro?

yeah Freshman year i was like 5'6'' i graduated this year and im like 5'10'' now.

Bro =

a usually white young male, found commonly in places like san bernardino county in california, as well as orange county. always, without exception, drive big lifted trucks, often white. has the name of their crew or whatever in big white letters on their back window (ie, "skin", "metal mulisha". wear: trucker hats off center, plug earrings, sunglasses, wife beater shirt or no shirt, sagging dickies shorts, high black socks, skater shoes or those black corduroy slipper things, have a lot of tatoos of things like stars.

l_7d8089b3f085934c6a14b456ca0dc3dd.jpg

l_283fe8208984dafec6ad72bdd636486e.jpg

984226172_l.jpg

555495560_l.jpg

theres many many more but i got sick of looking for these people.

Archived