RESIDENT EVIL 5 = RACISM

asdjk1

so this new resident evil game is coming out. it takes place in africa and like the zombies arent really zombies anymore theyre like victims of a disease. so they send a white guy in to kill them all hahah. capcom is making a big mistake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN5iSplO-M

Resident_Evil_5_screen_c.jpg

im not being oversensitive about this. but im not african or a zombie so i wouldnt know

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so gta must be racist because all the pimps and dealers are black....and all the cops are white...and mario is racist because it stereotypes italians and shinobi is racist because it portrays ninjas as asians...and pacman must be racist because hes yellow and the ghosts are all colored.......and

its funny though...but this reminds me of the opening scene of that movie outbreak....where there is a small african village infected with a disease.....and before it spreads....they just bomb the entire village....i just remember when the africans are celebrating cause they think the planes are comming there to rescue them and bring them aid....then their facial expressions change when they realize theyre fucked.

Honestly, I kind of miss the zombies....I'm hella tired of motherfuckers shooting me with a crossbow or like...some redneck dude with suspenders and a bag over his head coming at me with a giant chainsaw on some one hit kill jawn. Fuck that.

BTW, fuck what you heard, Hunk is cooler than Chuck Norris.