Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

which sport should i devote more time to hating? you decide...

baseball or basketball?

seriously, its neck and neck. i need to be swayed on way or another because i really feel like one of these is not being done enough justice.

ps - the city im moving to shortly has professional hockey, mls soccer and amazing football. im really, really amped about being able to go watch sports again.

View baseball as a showdown between the pitcher and the hitter. It's not slow, it's tense. That's where I get enjoyment out of baseball.

As for the NBA, if I wanted to watch thugs play basketball i'd watch BET.

You hate basketball and baseball, but you're excited about hockey and soccer?

Huh.

What?! you bastard CT aint got shit! Freakin wolfpack hockey thats about it. I never been to a pro football game and I would watch soccer especially if there was hooliganism involved...

jiu jitsu

lube up!

lacrosse is just a funny word for a sport. it kinda sounds fruity.

You hate basketball and baseball, but you're excited about hockey and soccer?

Huh.

yeah, im a fag like that.

after school special brought up a good point which reminds me of why i used to watch the braves when i was living in atlanta. i get it, i just cant get down with it anymore.

i think its settled. pro basketball is officially horrible.

they both suck

baseball is worse. they play too many games per season, thus they deserve to be hated more.

yeah, maybe youre right. i do hate the fact that they play 3 million games a month. still, basketball can only be exciting in the last 2 minutes, plus, basketball players cry more than european soccer players at the world cup.

Metro has a point.

Having my work schedule revolve around when the red sox play has had an affect on how excited I get for games.

I no longer think sick, sox game and beer, I think shit, sox game gotta go to work > <

The problem is that there are no heros in basketball anymore.

Remember Larry Bird? Michael Jordan? Magic Johnson?

Who is it now Kobe and that guy that has shoes with spinning rims on em?

No thanks.

yeah, im a fag like that.

i think its settled. pro basketball is officially horrible.

I say hate em both, hate em all. But yeah, I cant watch pro basketball, it's pathetic. The way they all act like little girls, make 60 million to dribble a ball up and down a court, all of em have bad tattoos.

basketball is the only sport i like, feel free to hate on the rest. i don't watch any of them though, i'm saying it is the only sport i will personally play, the rest i'll just sit there and smoke cigs and watch everyone else because i can't be bothered.

hate that shit in highschool where the bitches wave around flags and toss metal sticks in the air, you know all the bitches who couldn't be cheerleaders so they all teamed up to do that bullshit

i guess i dunno man i only seen it once it was all the fat reject ho's and i was only in highschool for a year so i don't really know anything about that shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now