Abstracts

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't see all the photos in your gallery post Guku. I think the newer pieces that you're working on look like a progression. Maybe it's the change in colors you're using or some of the bits and pieces you're putting in the fills. I still think you can tighten them up a little bit, but they are a better progression than the previous ones you've posted.

• 2 weeks later...

dig the new one bo--cool to see more color and depth in the background than usual.

the joker from dark knight was a great take on a great character, and perhaps, like nirvana, nobody would give a shit if he hadn't died, he did, and as such its gotten a ton of attention.

^

Thats awesome. Id love to have a bong

with my art sandblasted onto it.

I have to make several paintings for a

family member to hang around her house.

Don't know where to start. Not sure if I

should try to do each in a completely

different style or same style but just

noticeably different.

I've been in seclusion for the past 3 weeks working on paintings and drawings for a couple of upcoming exhibits. Most of my efforts have been occupied with spray painting and painting, as well as rendering illustrations in ink and water colors. ...

Here is one spray paint piece that is in progress. ...I have about 6 more renders to finish before my entire compilation is completed.

6031953586_0372843cf5_z.jpg

peace to all.

• Like 1

^

Thats awesome. Id love to have a bong

with my art sandblasted onto it.

I have to make several paintings for a

family member to hang around her house.

Don't know where to start. Not sure if I

should try to do each in a completely

different style or same style but just

noticeably different.

I typically just ask, i try to give them the option of 3 objects, ideas, colors. 3 anything to atleast give me a base of what they want. but i mean if they are asking for art they probably like your style already so maybe stick with the norm

GUKU/ donnie - those are looking super good, donnie that is intense man lots of things going on in that, the top where its getting all busy looks super good with the clean simple bottom shapes

guku - lovin the yellows and greens, that one blue arrow on the top needs a detail line or something? but damn those colors and lines are poppin off that wood panel