Abstracts

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Bottom piece (Clemenza's) is kinda' nice too now that I look at it again.

Guku,

As I believe I might have mentioned about your work before:

You're going in the right direction but as of right now, your work is very dense but shaky at the same time.

Which, in the future you may be able to develop to suit you, but right now, it just comes off too confined and has sketchy attributes where solid lines should be. (IMO)

As of right now, it seems like you're burning the candle at both ends.

Mawks... definitely heavy on the Joker influence, but if you're using it as a way to develop on to something more your own, then keep going.

Complex... personally, I like the one on the left. I would like to see more depth and layering to really give the piece some "umph!" - if that makes sense. For example :

4558991766_53fd2a384f.jpg

Obviously this piece is several colors to aid with depth and layering, but I think an inspired idea can work in regards to what you've done with that red piece.

Bojangles... lookin' good.

Mawks... definitely heavy on the Joker influence, but if you're using it as a way to develop on to something more your own, then keep going.

Complex... personally, I like the one on the left. I would like to see more depth and layering to really give the piece some "umph!" - if that makes sense. For example :

4558991766_53fd2a384f.jpg

Obviously this piece is several colors to aid with depth and layering, but I think an inspired idea can work in regards to what you've done with that red piece.

Bojangles... lookin' good.

Man I really like this, You know what, the second I looked at it, it reminded me of 911, You know the images of that day with the blue sky, the grey tones of the smoke poring from the buildings, Plus the colour of the WTC's, This piece echoes all them colours.

Great work man..