things to do in Boston when your...

Jake Stevens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how much a tickets for the redsox games??

Get to Fenway around the 4th or 5th inning

Look for some shit faced asshole getting kicked out

Tell em all you got is $20

Buy his useless stub

works almost every time

the season still on??

thats a given. there will be 8 of us. we drink til we drop on holidays so im just wondering for the time we wake up til we find a good bar..

just walk into any bar in Southie and tell them your looking for punk ass Sully. It'll be a fun night for you.

how much a tickets for the redsox games??

If you're going up in there and buying a ticket at the gate, then prepare to pay top dollar.

Since they won the Series in 2004, the prices are up there.

I went in the summer of 2004 with three of my cousins, and the only choice we had was to pay $70/pop. We were lower box, <20 rows behind home plate. Those tix nowadays might run $90 or something obscene.

look at graffiti. find a bench and see some trains. explore the city and look for a good resturant. buy some drugs. use them. explore the city on drugs and try to pick up girls. hope u explored well though cause if u get some u need to find the closest motel 8. then hit up the baseball game, with a fresh std cause u didnt explore enough to find a condom and you were on drugs making bad decisions.

i wish u luck on ur trip.

yeah, Chelsea, ok...so what do you want to know?

Well, it is a neighborhood that I am really unfamilar with, and I may be spending some time there soon. It just seems so isolated though, it's like a whole other city that I don't know much about. It seems real worker to me. Any info is appreciated, I guess I am being vague...

ONE OF MY COUSINS HAD MOVED TO MASS. A FEW YEARS AGO, APPARENTLY THERES A TOWN OUT THERE THATS STRAIGHT UP DOMINICANS, I THINK LOWELL? SOMEONE VERIFY THIS SHIT.

yeah, maybe Lowell, or there's bookoo no socks wearin' dominican niggas in Lynn, deemano. Actually, once dominicans start hanging in America long enough they start rocking socks, but 1-3 years from dominican republic, forget about socks. for real.

ONE OF MY COUSINS HAD MOVED TO MASS. A FEW YEARS AGO, APPARENTLY THERES A TOWN OUT THERE THATS STRAIGHT UP DOMINICANS, I THINK LOWELL? SOMEONE VERIFY THIS SHIT.

My cousin was born in Lowell and still lives there, along with my aunt. I was there last summer for the folk festival, and though he says he doesn't know, I'd say yes. Definitely a lot of Dominicans and Ricans. A lot of people from different places live out that way. I'll be there again this year, and I'll make sure to take pictures of those goons.