GO SKATEBOARDING DAY 06.21.07

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mine's going to work with me , usually everyday . :lol: There are some real sick spots at the airport . The bonus being I know the majority of City Ops & Police working there . They are more amused of me being 30 years old and strill skating , than trying to say anything about me doing it . :lol:

You guys are clearly some hardcore skaters if you need a special day to skate.

go down to the plaza.. last year i believe they took over the Georgia viaduct

I'm about to skate my lunch break ... but I do that almost every day anyway.

I may go catch the new Element video tonight $10 for the public release ... but I had to punk out on helping with a BBQ event this afternoon due to work so I didint want to ask for the hook up on the VIP video release which is going down after the public relase. Fucking work.

skateboarding is fun for smaller amounts of time the older you get. i used to skate all day, now i can skate for like 2 hours and i start thinking about weed and pizza.

I get bummed when I have been at the park/or a spot for 2/3 hours and I get so tired I cant skate anymore, but I never start wanting to be elsewhere. I go home out of sheer exhaustion. And I skate at minimum 5 days a week ... so it not like I'm out of shape.

You should bring your weed with you if you need it again that soon ... you know you hit it before leaving to skate anyway. ;)

Archived