Beer+beer+vodka+vicoden+codeine=x

Quaranta-Due

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you made a thread asking how much vicoden you should take as you were worried: (I cant believe i went and searched for the thread)

My only fear is that since I never ever take drugs. Besides like the 2 times I got drunk and did E, that my body isn't used to it like some of you pill-popping monsters. I've never even smoked weed...

So yeah. But I'm sure they're not that strong. If they were I wouldn't be in pain.

Now your all mixing it with alcohol and shit. How times change.

^^^^

6mgs of klonopin...i was presrcibed that for about a year....i feel you on tolerance, i had to take so many if i wanted to get a high off that shit cuz its a weaker benzo...i went c/t in jail to kick and it was not pretty..i wasnt myself for many many months...but it does work great for nervous wrecks like myself.

i think x = surprise kittah buttseckz

:lol:

The other day after work I was in one of those "chew some vics, smoke a blunt and lay in bed" type of moods. Then my boy only had 15mg MS Contin so I was like whatever give me two. That shit didn't even fuck me up and cost me 30 bones, I could of gotten 3 vike 10's for that.

I kind of want some xany's today because I'm broke and it is like Sat night for me due to the days I have off. They haven't been as easily obtained though so we'll see. I'm gonna be mad salty if I end up just sitting at the crib all night. When I get my paycheck tomorrow I'm def picking up some V jawns though.

woah! you know how long its gonna take to get off of those safely?

you can get seisures from coming off benzos too fast.

took me about a week and a half to come off 12mg of xanax a day, cold turkey. it wasn't very pleasant, thought I was dying, bedridden, sweating, shaking, puking, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and my brain didn't return to normal until months later. I prefer to deal with my anxiety without scripts these days. I'd rather have the panic attacks than go through the withdrawls of daily benzo use again.

took me about a week and a half to come off 12mg of xanax a day, cold turkey. it wasn't very pleasant, thought I was dying, bedridden, sweating, shaking, puking, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and my brain didn't return to normal until months later. I prefer to deal with my anxiety without scripts these days. I'd rather have the panic attacks than go through the withdrawls of daily benzo use again.

man i feel you..were you locked up is that why you couldnt taper even a little?

my cousin got popped for selling H in camden nj....he had warrents and couldnt even get close to make bail...dude had to come off of 100mgs of methadone, he told me something like 10-20 mgs of xanax a day, smoked crack sometimes, and shot usually 3 bundles (why on top of the methadone i got no clue unless he sold the done somedays)...he went crazy and was seeing shit...gives me shivers to think of that pain..i pray to god that made him change his lifestlye.