not cool, fuck honesty

tango 24

ok

i just got the hook up with a new place to ive away from crackheads and needlefreaks

so im in the process of packing

and my mum is visiting from hobart during this time, at the same time my girls parents are also visiting

her parents are, for the most part, unaware of my vices

whereas my mum is totally liberal about the graffiti, arrests, raids and drugs

hers are not

i made a concious effort to clean up all incriminating evidence and pack it away so they wouldnt see it.

however

my mum is on some kind of honesty tip

and tells me that i should sit her parents down and tell them exactly what kind of person i am

i disagreed

my girl then sides with my mum and tells me to have a heart to heart with her folks

outnumbered, i caved like the spineless bastard i am

i pulled out all my flicks etc and lay them out on the table for her folks to see

they werent impressed

and now no longer want her to move in with me

this is fucked

ive got the property but i need her wage to help me cover bills, rent etc

and she just told me she needs to think about it

dark clouds on the horizon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn man, I hope things work out.

I can't believe that you 'hiding the truth' was regarded as the same as lying.

But you have to focus on the positives man, if she does end up moving out with you defying her parents, you know you have a keeper. If she doesn't, well, then, she has actually revealed her true self then, and you can make a decision accordingly.

i dont know yet

this just happened this afternoon

im feeling all kinds of fucked up about this

and im flying out to melburn for 10 days this friday

10 days for her parents to get inside her head

she better not listen to them

she knows me better than that

like to build models of Chevys.

even that could seem a little rebelish...should be models of toyota camrys...that would of shown them your conservative side...

tell them you were joking and only did that so it looked like your were cool and trendy!

sucks man thats "a damned if you do damned if you dont situation". me and my girl had a similar situation. long story short she moved in with me and her parents disowned her they havent spoke to her in almost a year because of that shit.all i gotta say is if you not really about the broad just drop her...if you are...good luck..

Damn man, I hope things work out.

I can't believe that you 'hiding the truth' was regarded as the same as lying.

But you have to focus on the positives man, if she does end up moving out with you defying her parents, you know you have a keeper. If she doesn't, well, then, she has actually revealed her true self then, and you can make a decision accordingly.

Yup-yup.

What they don't know won't hurt em'. My father taught me that after regretting teaching me to never lie. I like it and use it. You should have. Sucks man but it can only work out for the better in the long run. Like somebody said, if she does move in with you anyway then you know she is the goods. If not, then it's better now than later.

Best of luck.