Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not to hate TOO much, but that dude just sounds like a shallow, burger-peddling, billionaire asshole

yes, i did have to look him up

agreed, but every asshole says something cool once in a while. Also, dude clearly did something right in life...

"The Harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

-Vince Lombardi

I learned a long time ago not to judge people by what they look like, sound like, or by the clothes they wear. Just because a house is nice and shiny out front doesn’t mean it’s not rotting on the inside. —Sherrilyn Kenyon

To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny. —Alan Cohen

If you can't give anything, you should not complain when you receive nothing.

Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others. ―Gordon B. Hinckley

While you're throwing dirt, you're losing ground. —Letha Watts

Life's not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it's about doing, being and becoming. It's about the choices you've just made, and the ones you're about to make, it's about the things you choose to say - today. It's about what you're going to do after you finish reading this. —Mike Dooley

• Like 1

Whom, then, do I call educated?

First, those who manage well the circumstances which they encounter day by day; and those who can judge situations appropriately as they arise and rarely miss the suitable course of action.

Next, those who are honorable in their dealings with all men, bearing easily what is unpleasant or offensive in others, and being as reasonable with their associates as is humanly possible.

Furthermore, those who hold their pleasures always under control and are not unduly overcome by their misfortunes, bearing up under them bravely and in a manner worthy of our common nature.

Most important of all, those who are not spoiled by their successes, who do not desert their true selves, but hold their ground steadfastly as wise and sober-minded men, rejoicing no more in the good things that have come to them through chance than in those which through their own nature and intelligence are theirs since birth.

Those who have a character which is in accord, not with one of these things, but with all of them these are educated--possessed of all the virtues.

--Socrates (47~399 B.C.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To all u new "graff" writers...there was a time when meetin new writers wasn't as simple as a friend request ...when seein styles wasn't as easy as googling...when crews were up in real life and not just in guestbooks on websites...when u couldnt order specially made paint..back when caps had to be racked....back when drawin in a blackbook instead of doin school work got you in trouble and still does ...back when graffiti didn't have a class you could enroll in to learn the game....... basically a lot of u heads are gettin spoon fed. Real talk shout out to all the real heads I've met/know/will meet. I was talkin about graffiti with my boys and felt inspired to shout this obvious shit. - modem oner(a half dead tacoma writer)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...