Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha that doesn't sound like the stories i heard at all. the person im getting my info from worked with wounded soilders (and iraqi civilians/combatants etc.) at the hospital overseas and said that whenever he showed up he would never speak to any of the soldiers and wouldn't even visit with the wounded ones, but would spend alot of time talking to various iraqi officials and basically kissed up to them as often as he could more or less. i've never met the man, but i've met about 3 or 4 people who have and they all say he was a cunt.

idk, maybe he has an evil twin or something haha.

i've also only heard good things about the guy.

as to the politics of it--war is a motherfucker, esp at his level, it is never what it looks like. and if some joe is going to go out of his way to talk shit on him, odds are that joe didn't/doesn't understand the mission.

that being said, the mission in oif and oef were/are fucked, so anybody that wants to complain has the right, but that shit sounds ignorant as fuck.

also, dunno if you saw i clarified that quote doesn't belong to him anyhow, wrongly attributed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

McLovin fucking sucks - Everyone at 12oz whenever they read your post.

We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragedy is when men are afraid to face the light - Plato

I live by ''Its not how you start, but how you finish''

Short, ubiquitous, and powerful.

Props to those who give no fucketh about Oontzers who post stupid shit amongst a majority who also post stupid shit. Props to Oontzer who gives not one fucketh but rejoices amongst those new to the Oontz. Neg-eth to putrid Oontzer who cast stones in devout and well respected threads. Neg-eth the putrid Oontzer who harbors hatred toward fellow Oontzer. Neg-eth to vermin Oontzer for they will be cast out to the unruly pit of the banned. May peace be upon you and the Oontz, Amen. - 1 McLovin 5:1-6 OZT

• 2 weeks later...