Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 weeks later...

Before you slip into unconsciousness

I'd like to have another kiss

Another flashing chance at bliss

Another kiss, another kiss

The days are bright and filled with pain

Enclose me in your gentle rain

The time you ran was too insane

We'll meet again, we'll meet again

Oh tell me where your freedom lies

The streets are fields that never die

Deliver me from reasons why

You'd rather cry, I'd rather fly

The crystal ship is being filled

A thousand pills, a thousand thrills

A million ways to spend your time

When we get back, I'll drop a line

-The Doors

and i know lyrics dont really count as quotes but fuck you guys, its a good song

"Montoya Santana: I hear Little Puppet's name is on a piece of paper, ese.

J.D.: I want ????? to sign it.

Montoya Santana: I'm taking it off, ese.

J.D.: That punk got you kicked back in the hole, set us all back. Now he's running around talking loud **** about how he wants out of La Eme. His number's up, holmes.

Montoya Santana: I said I'm taking it off, ese.

J.D.: What's gonna happen is gonna happen. Don't try to stop it. You understand me? I'm asking you, carnal.

Montoya Santana: Is that where it's gotten to, ese?

J.D.: Brothers are talking about you.

Montoya Santana: What are they saying, ese?

J.D.: They're saying that you're not showing them anything.

Montoya Santana: You know, a long time ago, two best homeboys were thrown into juvie. They were scared, so they thought they had to do something to prove themselves. And they did what they had to do. They thought they were doing it to gain respect for their people, to show the world that no one could take their class from them. No one had to take it from us, ese. Whatever we had....we gave it away........Take care of yourself, carnal.

"

We might not be able to prevent getting knocked down, but we can choose to get right back up again. We do this by accepting what is and asking ‘Where do I go from here?’ without complaints, without wailing, just a willingness to learn and a readiness to do what must be done. —Cari L. Murphy

All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. —Wayne Dyer

There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, and especially to live. —Dalai Lama

Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking. —Leo Tolstoy

If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. If you want to take responsibility for your life, you must choose one of those three options, and you must choose now. Then accept the consequences. No excuses. No negativity. No psychic pollution. Keep your inner space clear. —Eckhart Tolle

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger. Forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. —Jim Henson

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes. —William Gibson

Don't dream your life, live your dreams

I love it when u give me head ,I hate it when u give me headaches.!

"Go for the moon. If you don't get it, you'll still be heading for a star."- Willis Reed

I don't call it lying down, I call it landscape mode

Charlie Sheen did enough cocaine to kill two and a half men :-)

Jealousy will eat you alive if you let it. Don't watch others live their life; live yours!

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching – Mooie

“Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and you’ll be disconnected.”

• Like 1

“I shut my eyes in order to see.”

“Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge.”

“The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.”

“Life is hardly more than a fraction of a second. Such a little time to prepare oneself for eternity!”

“In art, all who have done something other than their predecessors have merited the epithet of revolutionary; and it is they alone who are masters.”

“Art requires philosophy, just as philosophy requires art. Otherwise, what would become of beauty?”

— Paul Gauguin