post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, awesome. Ten aussie dollars (that's right, means more than 10 us dollars) says that you'd munch that down like it owed you money. As NBB pointed out, it's just steak and cheese, and a few other things, in a bun. There is no wrong way to put steak and cheese in a bun, obviously you can't call it the biblical cheesteak because you'll be hunted down by a gang of people from Philadelphia.

Fuck. I have flicks for talking but I've got the wrong phone. Flicks for talking later.

Also, fucking haha at vegemite failure! Haha.

left over beef pot roast turned into beef stew, then served over rice. Perfect cold weather food.

IMG_0123.jpg

You people eat stew with rice? That's just madness.

I had a cheeseburger yesterday that had an awesome vodka salsa

e7b39a47.jpg

the picture really doesn't do it justice, it was aces.

Stew is always better the next day, after the potato's and dough boy's have broken down a little and thickened the broth and the flavours are fully infused. What other root veggies did you use Red?

Damn, I would stab a granny in the neck with a biro for a good bowl of beef stew right now.

I didn't have any potatoes, so when i was browning the veggies in the skillet, i put some flour in there and let the roux brown a little. Kinda gumbo style, but not nearly as much roux, and not nearly as dark. And i seared the steak in the skillet first, set em aside to rest, and cooked the veggies in the steak fat.

Gotta get that oil.

carrot, onion, celery, garlic, baby bella mushrooms. Steaks. beer. yum.

skipped a few steps becuase i was busy doing shit, but here's how it turned out.

Cornish game hen confit, skillet roasted, with fresh green beans and sweet potato cakes

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

sauce was unnecessary with the sweet potato cakes, if anything i would have just done a bleu cheese butter to balance the potatoes, but the wifey hates bleu cheese.

Archived