post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got in a giant fight with my sister over stuffed mushrooms at Thanksgiving. It ended with my exact words being "Alright, shut the fuck up, I'll leave them as flavorless as you like".

She makes stuffed mushrooms, and my little sister makes deviled eggs while me and my brother cook everything else, and yet I have to eat under seasoned mushrooms just so she won't go home? Fucking useless cunts

roast pork banh mi sandwich (Saigon Sandwich on Larkin for SF heads):

mCZlz.jpg

chinese delivery: sesame beef, walnut prawns, pork fried rice and egg roll:

MjAbu.jpg

chorizo taco face with home made salsa (tasted exactly like the salsa at Chevy's):

Z5msx.jpg

french onion soup with extra Parmesan:

Pb7nF.jpg

mini pepperoni pizzas:

vwbK9.jpg

mini chicken tacos with home-made dipping sauce (sour cream, Lizano sauce and Trader Joes Jalapeno Hot Sauce):

nKfl5.jpg

even more tomato and roasted red pepper soup with sour cream, garlic croutons and balsamic:

hz6ni.jpg

thanksgiving leftovers (stove top, green bean casserole, turkey and real cranburrrry sauce):

S23Fy.jpg

...and my toaster oven steak:

before:

OWEBI.jpg

after:

ZiEu0.jpg

a little overdone but still really good (during):

4PWbx.jpg

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run until Tuesday - November 29, 2010 .. 12a.m. EST[/b]

Click on any American Express Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the American Express site, click on the link that says View All Cards, and continue to the next page, Select one of the many options for cards, Gold Card, Platinum, or the all new Zync Card . Take a screen grab of your selected page***and get a Free week of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the American Express ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

Enjoy…

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Tuesday - November 29, 2010 .. 12a.m. EST[/size]

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

5222255589_d57ba03e47_z.jpg

Pollo Pulquero aka Chicken and Chilies and Potatoes

5222853920_9f53bb31e2_z.jpg

Slow-cooked chicken with Tomatillos, Potatoes, Jalpenos and herbs. Six hours later.

I was supposed to cook the liquid down into a sauce, but didn't. It stilled owned. Made for good leftover tacos.

All the way?

Co-sign on the Five Guys. We have four that I know of up here in Minnesota, three of which I've eaten at. I'm usually on the road for work and I always make it my lunch when I'm in the area. I usually pass on the fries because there are too many (small order) and it makes an $8 lunch $11. Cheezburger, all the way on toppings.

hands down the best burger intown...

i love that they dont advertise what so ever

i wish they were open late though

5222255589_d57ba03e47_z.jpg

Pollo Pulquero aka Chicken and Chilies and Potatoes

5222853920_9f53bb31e2_z.jpg

Slow-cooked chicken with Tomatillos, Potatoes, Jalpenos and herbs. Six hours later.

I was supposed to cook the liquid down into a sauce, but didn't. It stilled owned. Made for good leftover tacos.

looks great..can we get a recipe..

You got a crock pot aka slow cooker? Start there first.

1-2 White Onions(depending on size)

3-4 Medium red-skin or Yukon potatoes

8 skinless chicken thighs(I prefer bone in and skin, so do your thing)

1 cup of cilantro(I used a 1/3 cup epazote since I found it)

1 1/4 lbs Tomatillos(8-12 small-medium)

1/4 Cup sliced canned pickled jalapenos and 2 tbs of the pickling juice.

Cut the onions, potatoes and tomatillos into 1/4" slices.

Layer the onions, then salt. Potatoes, then salt. Chicken, then salt.

Then throw on your cilantro, then the tomatillos and salt again.

Throw down those jalapenos over everything and then the juice.

Put the lid on and cook on high for six hours.

Maybe just under six hours is good. I found some dryness in the thighs, but nothing bad.

Archived