post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

P7280003.jpg[/img]

Dinner from last night. Pasta with arugula and proscuitto, and portobellos stuffed with spinach, roasted red peppers, black olives, proscuitto, fresh mozz, and parmesean

I like to think of myself as someone who can cook, but never anything cool or fancy like this thread. I think those mushrooms may have helped me finally cross the line, they were amazing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That last mexican pic posted.....

Haha did you get that from taco surf in pacific beach SD?

BEST mexican i've ever had.

And Sooki, have you ever had the Guapo roll at Hiroba? Avocado, crab, sricha (or w/e the red spicy sauce is), tempura shrimp cream cheese...

And i'm planning on eating no less that 4 orders of Hamachi tonight.

naw. los panchos in oside

I stay steady cooking awesome meals, just haven't taken the time to photograph any of them.

Today I will try to change that.

I am about to make a trip to the store to pick up supplies for a cookie baking extravaganza that will go down today.

--I agree on the leftover tip.

Leftovers are one of my favorite inventions ever.

some of what i've cooked over the last week or so

we did a buffet at school for our families

P1060085.jpg

crepes suzette and french toast w/ vanilla chantilly and strawberry coulis

P1060086.jpg

eggs benedict (this was my station)

P1060087.jpg

potatoes obrien

P1060088.jpg

some quiches

P1060089.jpg

some assorted pastries and fruits

P1060090.jpg

P1060091.jpg

soup day consisted of clam chowder, split pea and a creative exercise

P1060092.jpg

P1060093.jpg

my creative soup was a roasted red pepper and jalepeno soup w/ chorizo and a savory whipped cream to cool the pallet a bit

P1060094.jpg

brought home some whole fresh trout the other day and grilled it up w/ lemon red onion and dill accompanied w/ grilled shrimp and a chilled cous cous tabbouleh and a nice salad w/ strawberries and toasted pine nuts w/ a balsamic vinnegrette

P1060120.jpg

P1060124.jpg

white wine butter poached halibut cheek w/grilled zuchinni and an herbed beurre blanc

P1060082.jpg

lamb chop w/ a braised lamb neck ragu (potatoes ,carrots, onions and celery)

P1060084.jpg

last night grilled up some bbq chicken thighs and salmon i don't know what happened to the flick of the chicken though

P1060126.jpg

grilled aspargus,fennel and apple salad

P1060127.jpg

slaw w/ pecans and dried fruits

P1060128.jpg

camera phone pics.

I ate a Huarache de Fajita the other day at this awesome Mexican Bakery & Cafe here in Houston. It was so good.....

l

I also ate at Smashburger. Best burger i've had in a long while, except the ones I make at home, of course! The smash fries had rosemary & garlic. They were sofa king good! :)

l

farce, you biter!!!

hahaha i was affraid you were gonna make fun of me for that last longroll i posted due to the slather of red chili mayo that's on it i remember while back you were hatin on the fact that it seemed to be the trend to serve sushi w/ a mayo based sauce. nice lookin post though same w/ marco and

mn1 fuckos.

eatso - I'm always around homie, except when i'm traveling, then I'm not :)

Suki - I ask myself that sometimes. I figure we must have seen each other at one point or another given we lived & chilled in the same hood. The world is funny that way I guess.......

itsallafarce - thanks!

absolute & IOU - awesome looking food!

Archived