post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahha it does look like ranch but If the dish was to be good it should be tzatziki . Either way though fucking falafels are the SHIT!! Wish that one place downtown never closed. Come to think of it I laughed my ass off the other day when a greek restaurant/pizzeria wanted 5.50 for just a side of tzatziki. Fuck that.

It's neither. I just blended some yogurt and cucumber.

*which I just discovered is the wrong way to make tzatziki. I was wondering why it was so watery and nothing like the stuff in restaurants.:o

Depending on how much yogurt you use, you don't use too much cucumber. Dill is absolutely imperative, though. And I think some lemon and some salt, too. When I made it, it was awesome.

• Like 1

Mi familia is predominately Mexican, but we have some fun combination of Asian and Black influences that make for good eating and family functions. This was a BBQ for my little cousin who just turned 18 and graduated. What I failed to take pics of was the ribs, collard greens and cornbread that I devoured upstairs. The theme of the food here is Mexican/ Southern Black (mom) and Filipino Hawaiian (dad).

2009-06-27165303.jpg

Cheese Enchiladas

2009-06-27165258.jpg

Carne Asada of some delicious sort

2009-06-27163749.jpg

Some Filipino desert that was delicious, I brought some home to Phil Collins. He wants to convert to Filipino. Then I could call him Filipino Phil.

2009-06-27163742.jpg

Lumpia and Pansit, I was one of the first there and seriously, I ate a huge majority of the lumpia.

• Like 1

ha yeah tater tots, gotta love em.

i had friends in town and of course they wanted to eat at yummy places every meal so who am i to oppose? it was well worth it and now im broke. thank goodness im leaving for la today to see my mommy and i get to have home cooked meals!

I remember when you posted the pictures of the food your mom cooked when she stayed with you.

I fucking love bento boxes.

I might go to some sushi tonight so i'll throw some pics up.

Kinda awkward when you pull out a massive lens and camera haha.