stupid parents

*PROTOCOL*

how many pb/j sandwiches?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey guyz my parents found my pot pipe when i waz at skool and so the took all my blacklite posters and my jnco jeans and even my saves the day cd!!!1 im pissed off. lucky 4 me they didnt find my magnum graffing marker. anyways i think im going to run away tonite when they are asleep. how many pb/j sandwiches should i pack??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You should take all of the bread and the whole jars of jelly and jif....

Give a man a fish.... and he'll kill his parents... but teach a man to fish... and he'll run away with pb&j samiches allowing his parents to live with the guilt of losing their child...

You should take all of the bread and the whole jars of jelly and jif....

Give a man a fish.... and he'll kill his parents... but teach a man to fish... and he'll run away with pb&j samiches allowing his parents to live with the guilt of losing their child...

i just have to give you props for creating the best proverb... saying... whatever... that i have ever heard / read.

plus, creamy peanut butter is the shit. don't hate on the creamy deliciousness.

hey guyz my parents found my pot pipe when i waz at skool and so the took all my blacklite posters and my jnco jeans and even my saves the day cd!!!1 im pissed off. lucky 4 me they didnt find my magnum graffing marker. anyways i think im going to run away tonite when they are asleep. how many pb/j sandwiches should i pack??

I'M DYING :lol:

I remember when JNCO's first came out like back in 92 or 93... every writer I knew was rocking 'em because they had the 40 oz pockets that made it easy to rack two cans in each pocket and still have room in the belt line... then we all went back to wearing girbauds....