Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

so its the first warm day in a while

I'm spending the day eating vicodin, drinking fresh squeezed juice, and hanging out on my roof. I kind of want to get stoned, but I just noticed that it's almost 4:20, and 4.20, and I just don't know if I could live with myself.

I want to buy a grill and patio furniture for my kick ass deck at my apt. but i am afriad it will get stolen any ideas?

is it like a scene straight outa 'do the right thing'?....

make a grill out of a steel 55 gal drum and use milk crates for furniture somewizzle....

niggas be whilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin

and the black kids in my neighborhood are going fucking crazy outside

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think playing in the fire hydrants is only a new york thing.

you try that shit here and i'm sure the cops or fire department would crack down on it. plus drivers and pedestrians and neighbors would talk shit.

and i notice it's only blacks and puerto ricans that do the hydrant thing. i think whites and asians go to their local spa and take a swim. after they stopped at jamba juice on the way

^ i thought fire hydrant play in new york was an 80's thing you only saw in the movies....

but when i was in the bronx back in august of 2002 i saw that its real....an old puerto rican man opened the fire hydrant for his grandkids to play in...and the whole neighborhood was using it...

kids were playing

people would drive through it to get their car washed

hell....it was so hot that day...i even used it (wetted my hands and ran the water through my hair)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now